• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video of crazy lady who blocked lot 1 carpark for 1 hr

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Woman driver deliberately block carpark exit for 1 hour.

You cannot luan luan lai if you are a Sinkie, must be meek and obey the law, cannot take the law into your own hands. Otherwise the courts will humtum you jialat jialat.

On the other hand, if you are a FT, maybe it is possible to whack the woman and her car. Can cham siong with the courts to be lenient or let you go free. SG govt has to give face to your country's embassy, you see.

Lassa, me being to the original sinkee category. Do first, worry later. Maybe not so unlucky leh. Sinkees nowadays over conforming liao. Right left also donno differences

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

OK, don't say ah chon tua kang only. if me kena stucked in car park for 1 hour becos of such chee bye, me will politely ask chee bye driver to move. don't move can, my keys more sharper or a car paint more nice. paint a few tattoos on car can liao lor.

KNN, talk nicely, dun want listen, then tattoo lor. only sinkees will wait for 1 hour to get out of car park.

Pii Chon, if I am one of the drivers behind...I also will give her something....but the response will depends on my mood on that day....but 100% is not to wait meekly for 1 hour and do nothing.

Seems god works in mysterious ways....people like you and me no chance come across such situations.
I always read about yet another sinkie kena con and bully episode in road rage or in places like SLS...funny I got no chance to encounter such things....

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

very rare no-one politicize this thread
hahahhahahahaa....

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Woman driver blocks Lot 1 carpark exit for over 1 hour as her free ticket doesnt

Should learn from ah-nehs, flip the fucking car over and burn it...with the bitch in it.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seems god works in mysterious ways....people like you and me no chance come across such situations.
...funny I got no chance to encounter such things....

if you encounter me, i will show YOU my prison cane on YOUR kidney.:kma:
1 unprotected stroke is enough to buddy you with kurt tay

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pii Chon, if I am one of the drivers behind...I also will give her something....but the response will depends on my mood on that day....but 100% is not to wait meekly for 1 hour and do nothing.

I always read about yet another sinkie kena con and bully episode in road rage or in places like SLS...funny I got no chance to encounter such things....
We same generation. Me although bad temper but still civilise. but if this type of no say reason bitch make me wait one hour. sorry, me not so civilise liao. KNN, me also have time right? one fucking hour for one inconsiderate xiao zha bor. please lah. I am surprised no one behind tattoo her car. this is more shocking.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if you encounter me, i will show YOU my prison cane on YOUR kidney.:kma:
1 unprotected stroke is enough to buddy you with kurt tay

Phua bak kia stop hounding me for a free fuck....ask nicely I'll let my dog fuck you....

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and please , please, please. if want to be so no automatic or buay zhi tong. do try in stinking land. dont try anywhere else.

only sinkees are so forgiving. other place, maybe car and human disappeared liaoz.

try in holiday plaza lor.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Woman driver blocks Lot 1 carpark exit for over 1 hour as her free ticket doesnt

I met on such cb driver before.............. wud hv smash her had she not been a middle age cb

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal

Saw her yesterday at lot 1 at about 7+pm, her face look old and fierce