• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Count the number of times locals warned this German-South African guy about being robbed

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ivan Ricardo Mecklenburg

Ivan Ricardo Mecklenburg

6 months ago
Dear Kurt. I’m Peruvian, now working in Uganda. You’ve been in one of the most dangerous places in Lima. I know you’re young and like to do these things and of course a lot of fans are following you but please be careful. You could have been easily robbed and moreover, stabbed, shot or even killed. I believe your followers don’t realize the danger you’ve been dealing with and I’m sure neither you. Don’t risk your life unnecessarily. Besides that, great video.
Show less

View 149 replies

Mayhem

Mayhem

4 months ago (edited)
My guy, sometimes you’ve just gotta listen to the people that are warning you. The views and adrenaline aren’t worth your life or serious injury! You make great content, but I think I can speak for most of us when I say, we don’t only watch because you go into dangerous areas. Please, stay safe, enjoy yourself and keep making great content!

View 39 replies

Gustavo Luy

Gustavo Luy

5 months ago
i'm peruvian with 33 years old and would never, ever, in my ENTIRE LIFE, would go to a place like this and ALSO, walking down those stairs. MAN, YOU LITERALLY PLAYIN' with YOUR LIFE RIGHT THERE. BALLS OF STEEL.

View 57 replies

beezer370

beezer370

3 months ago (edited)
As a native Peruvian from Lima, the risk that you assumed is incomprehensible. In the 1990s my brother traveled to this same location and was held at gunpoint and killed. I’m surprised that you’re still alive.

View 8 replies

Daniel Botelho

Daniel Botelho

3 months ago
Carlos was not a friend, he called the homies saying he had a "gringo" in his car and took a photo with you just to confirm it. You did well not to go back the same path and the rest of the way down must have been pure luck, looked like a scary place to be alone. Despite everything, good decision making and your luck always amazes me.

View 58 replies

Portas port

Portas port

3 months ago
Them: "watch out, its dangerous there." Kurt: "wow, the people here are really nice."

View 22 replies

Daniel Costa

Daniel Costa

7 months ago
Kurt my dude, your guardian angel is certainly working overtime. Don't risk your life for entertainment, we'll be here supporting you either way.

Kurt Caz

Brisita M

Brisita M

3 months ago
You’re insane, man. Listen to those villagers. Don’t go searching through areas that even a commoner wouldn’t go through.

View 13 replies

Blue Savage

Blue Savage

2 months ago
Honestly I can say one of the reasons this guy walks away from dangerous areas unharmed is his ability to stay relaxed. In bad areas when you see someone who doesnt belong you can immediately tell but if they are relaxed you just think they know someone or know exactly what they are doing. If they act uncomfortable, then you "smell the fear" which makes them vulnerable to danger.. Its hard to explain unless you have either been in this situation or come from a dangerous area.
Read more

View 6 replies

ummuser

ummuser

4 months ago
I’m Hispanic and I would never do this, I feel like they’d have even less of a problem killing me if need be. On the one hand, I’m glad you made this video because that barrio is really beautiful but on the other hand, please listen to the locals. I could secondhand feel it get really dangerous after you got to the top of that first street

View 5 replies

Jaideep chugh

Jaideep chugh

3 months ago
he got more than 7 warnings and all he cared about is a cows heart
emoji_u1f602.png
emoji_u1f602.png
emoji_u1f602.png
legend

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
People don’t understand - you get robbed or murdered because of your belongings, your money. This guy is broke, who bothers to rob a broke guy.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whites are leaving south Africa as they can see the entire vountry crumbling under black rule.
Those of dutch and German descent are accepted as citizens of tgeir respective vountries no questions.
The lima neighbourhood maybe poor, but it's well maintained and clean.

Plus Latin countries typically come slive during the night. Not the day.

Last edited: