• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

VICTORY TO EGYPT! Mutabak TOASTED!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anywhere there's an uprising, regardless of which side on the rise, Uncle Yap would cheer and link it as a sign to Singapore and the LKY regime. It failed to materialise here every time or course.

There are a whole lot of mindset even within the opposition camp that like to think that authoritarian regimes are very firm and impossible to remove.:biggrin::biggrin: I am tell the truth.

Evey time one is changed, they will say that is DIFFERENT and not applicable to Singapore.:biggrin::biggrin:

I believe that ANY REGIME can be changed, it is a matter of PRICE.

Then it come to what Sam Leong just posted, that NOTHING CHANGED after regime change. It is what the different people had all expected differently and never see the perfect future arrived after that long waited change. Lots of people are already so disappointed by Obama's highly popular CHANGE, because they had a lot of high expectation inspired by Obama's big election talks.

Singapore will change, now even LKy said so, but weather it is the change that you had dreamed, I say mostly not - depending on what you had dreamed.:eek::p

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
What opposition cause? When there's no free & fair dissemination of information, there's no effective opposition cause.

Why would anyone want something similar in Singapore? :confused:

Isn't that what the Egyptians are fighting for themselves and their kids? :confused:

Sarcasm aside, I do believe there's an opposition cause. No party should have a free rein and free reign, but do it in a civil and legal way.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun be too arrogant and think too nighly of yourself and nobody is wasting your time other than yourself cb yap. the substance u ask for is all over the thread posted by other forummers and it is ur lky mentality that refused to accept it. just accept it that u are no better than the old fart himself.

at least the old fart is a mm. how about u? u are nothing other than trying to imitate him. when the old fart dies, u better join him as well. :oIo::oIo::oIo:
You have nothing to show the rather convince any one. So you are indeed just a waste of time.

You are just expressing yr emotion that you are unhappy to see me being confident, it is only a sad reflection that you lack it yourself. LKy already showed clear sign of his confident-lost. I have no confident with the better future of Singapore because of people alike you - can not really offer any leadership or direction or (even when I asked you to) and then are just (merely jealous) unhappy that some others pointing out a direction something. If you can raise any alternative then your objection isn't made only to disrupt or get attention. I asked you and you replied with emptiness, so what? You just need my attention to your emotions? Sorry I am not a lady hor.

:wink:

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you think the downfall of Mubarak is going to change anything, you're more naive than I thought.

The Arabs don't understand democracy. They're still a tribal society and need to ruled with an iron fist.

The army has taken over and I can bet your sweet life that a dictator wearing a suit will simply be replaced by one wearing military garb.

However, some military stongman will be a lot better than some mad Mullah hell bent on turning the clock backwards.

The Egyptian girls dancing in the streets in jeans and T shirts may be forced to change their wardrobes in the not too distant future.

The Egyptians are like the Sinkies. They don't realise how lucky they have been. Better the devil you know I always say.

Democracy is a generous culture to treat all people with trust and kindness, which is naive and silly because of many reasons. I can just pick a few to show you:

1. most people don't deserve the trust and kindness given by democratic culture
  2. more people will abuse rather than uphold the democratic culture
  3. in most democratic systems people had contributed little and took away too much leaving a huge deficit behind and snowball forward further and further
  4. most democratic countries try to cover their own deficits by exploiting other people usually from 3rd world
  5. the big problem here is world is running too short of suckers to cover the deficits now

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
What opposition cause? When there's no free & fair dissemination of information, there's no effective opposition cause.

I guess you're referring to the mainstream media. Well, the Malaysian political tsunami happened without backing from mainstream media too. Find your way out. Start with stop shooting yourselves and each other.

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have nothing to show the rather convince any one. So you are indeed just a waste of time.

You are just expressing yr emotion that you are unhappy to see me being confident, it is only a sad reflection that you lack it yourself. LKy already showed clear sign of his confident-lost. I have no confident with the better future of Singapore because of people alike you - can not really offer any leadership or direction or (even when I asked you to) and then are just (merely jealous) unhappy that some others pointing out a direction something. If you can raise any alternative then your objection isn't made only to disrupt or get attention. I asked you and you replied with emptiness, so what? You just need my attention to your emotions? Sorry I am not a lady hor.

:wink:

so u very good can form govt in singapore and lead singaporean out of their misery? yeah in your own dream land may be. then show us what kind of real substance u have been bragging about. pls dun say use u already post in the forum bcos its nothing but self glorification.

u say i attention seeking? u sure or not. dun u know that u are so thick skin to starve ur ass out just to get the attention of others? cb yap means cb yap
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lebanon is still around.
Anwar Sadat is long gone and Egypt is still aroundl.
Shah of Iran is long gone too, so is the Ayatollah and Iran is still around.
So please tell me which Middle East country have self destructed.

Lebanon is still around but their government is too weak to even put down the Hizbollah.

Egypt is still strong because Mubarak had ruled it with draconian zeal. His democracy is just like ours, fix here and there.

I give you an example: Iraq

Though Saddam was a fucker, he managed to keep the nation stable and relatively peaceful. After US disposed of him, suicide bombings, extremism and the usual Islamic crap became rampant.

Unless every middle eastern nation is as rich as the Emirates or Saudi Arabia, a secular strongman will still be better for them. Their mindset is still quite backwards.

By the way, I believe Singapore is ready for full-fledged democracy.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
so u very good can form govt in singapore and lead singaporean out of their misery? yeah in your own dream land may be. then show us what kind of real substance u have been bragging about. pls dun say use u already post in the forum bcos its nothing but self glorification.

u say i attention seeking? u sure or not. dun u know that u are so thick skin to starve ur ass out just to get the attention of others? cb yap means cb yap
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Many opposition characters live in that sort of stuff you wrote. E.g. form govt / lead Singaporeans out of misery.... I had not set my goals like that. It is your own aim perhaps. I came out to join the fight against famiLEE LEEgime, to stop Singapore from going the LKy way. :cool: That simple. That is quite humble and already quite successful. I leave it to the rest of of Singaporeans to re-establish after LEEgime, if I see something acceptable, I will just mind my own life, if what I see is unacceptable, I will fight again against whatever is unacceptable.

You came to this thread to bitch me, still say not wanting my attention? You indicated that you had some opinions against me, and when I asked you to show me substantially you got only emotional air. How then? Your silly opinion is only that I should be sympathetic and caring. I might had a very kind heart before - I tell you that does not work! I need to replace that with steel. Because that will work better!

http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/80714747

最佳答案

用霹雳手段,显菩萨心肠”本是一句中国古语,用来警喻为人处世要刚柔并济,才有奇效。

佛教认为,只要满怀慈悲不起瞋恨,威即是德,大威即是大德,制恶伏恶即是导善行善,霹雳手段即是菩萨心肠的表现。菩萨或为了调伏顽劣的众生,或为了遏止恶人的恶行,有时应机示现金刚怒目之相。藏传佛教中,大威德布畏金刚是文殊菩萨的愤怒化身,大威有伏恶之势,大德谓护善之功,故名大威德布畏金刚。可见佛法并非绝对禁杀。经载: 波斯慝王有一天禀告释尊:佛陀啊!我国中有大盗贼,我领兵讨伐, 把贼人杀死了, 犯了杀业。释尊回答:善哉善哉,你并没有做错。

有一个佛教故事讲:一个菩萨发现一个商队中混进了一个强盗,这个强盗准备寻机把商人们杀害后抢走财物。菩萨寻思:我杀了强盗,就犯了杀戒,就要堕入地狱,而不杀强盗,就会导到更多的生命被杀害。最终这位菩萨以我下地狱也要拯救众生的精神,把这个强盗杀死了。

杀恶不仅为了保护良善,同时也是对作恶者的怜愍。严守杀戒,是小慈悲,敢开杀戒,才是大慈悲。必要时勇于杀人者,不是凶恶到极点,就是慈悲到极点。

Last edited:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lebanon is still around but their government is too weak to even put down the Hizbollah.

Egypt is still strong because Mubarak had ruled it with draconian zeal. His democracy is just like ours, fix here and there.

I give you an example: Iraq

Though Saddam was a fucker, he managed to keep the nation stable and relatively peaceful. After US disposed of him, suicide bombings, extremism and the usual Islamic crap became rampant.

Unless every middle eastern nation is as rich as the Emirates or Saudi Arabia, a secular strongman will still be better for them. Their mindset is still quite backwards.

By the way, I believe Singapore is ready for full-fledged democracy.

i believe those friendly and cooperative to the us are more vulnerable since us support for isreal. of course corruption is another issue.

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many opposition characters live in that sort of stuff you wrote. E.g. form govt / lead Singaporeans out of misery.... I had not set my goals like that. It is your own aim perhaps. I came out to join the fight against famiLEE LEEgime, to stop Singapore from going the LKy way. :cool: That simple. That is quite humble and already quite successful. I leave it to the rest of of Singaporeans to re-establish after LEEgime, if I see something acceptable, I will just mind my own life, if what I see is unacceptable, I will fight again against whatever is unacceptable.

You came to this thread to bitch me, still say not wanting my attention? You indicated that you had some opinions against me, and when I asked you to show me substantially you got only emotional air. How then?

yeah right, there u are thinking u can wear such a big hat and u have just a dick head.

did i reply to u in the first place. go check it first but u post any more crap and blowing your own trumpet again. who is having a big ego now?

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe those friendly and cooperative to the us are more vulnerable since us support for isreal. of course corruption is another issue.
They are vulnerable. The reason why US support them is not just because of their own interests but also for the world. If every middle eastern nation is to follow US democracy, sooner or later all these Islamic extremists will infiltrate the ranks, bring their fucked-up interpretations and start a rebellion. Oil prices will go to a record-high and Suez Canal will be in danger. It is not that easy for democracy to work in middle eastern nations.

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are vulnerable. The reason why US support them is not just because of their own interests but also for the world. If every middle eastern nation is to follow US democracy, sooner or later all these Islamic extremists will infiltrate the ranks, bring their fucked-up interpretations and start a rebellion. Oil prices will go to a record-high and Suez Canal will be in danger. It is not that easy for democracy to work in middle eastern nations.

but truly speaking the corrupted govt is at fault as well. they deserve the outcome today. they have so much oil, yet the ppl doesn't have jobs, no education, poor. these are the ppl that are brain washed and bribed by the extremists. but then the peoplw at the other end of the globe may have to suffer.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...Lebanon only exists in name.....the country is effectively under the control of different factions supported by Iran, Syria, Israel.....

This is what you posted. I do not see the word "'Direct External"'.
You are talking about factions.

hahaha....my apology for not making it clear enough....
I over-estimated the general knowledge and power of comprehension of pple.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
PS - how to vote for Uncle Yap ? I am so disappointed lah...

I am not a believer of vote. Vote is not really power veto however is a little something.

Vote needs a majority to win, and because of that the political objective e.g. reform is bound with the great burden of majority and would mostly fail. There is a whole lot of myth about majority and I won't buy them at all. Biggest myth being majority is strength, dead wrong! Majority is burden and more burden than strength! I rather count on an effective minority if there is one. If there is none then I count on myself only, if I can not do it than accept it as it is, I will not accept the option of counting on the majority because I know that they have next to no chance.

If Egyptians awaited for only the majority Mubarak will be still safely and forcefully ruling now and for many more years to come - mostly until his death. Same about Singapore - doubtlessly!

The population level of Egypt is about 80 million. The minority of less than 1 million Egyptian ousted Mubarak, without awaiting nor consulting the other 79 million of majority, and the majority accepted this result as expected. If this minority did nothing to oust Mubarak then the other 79 million will also accept Mubarak's rule as they already did for these many years. Same about Singapore!

Vote solely rely on majority that is why I am so skeptical with that.

PAp (38k members according to LKy) is a minority in Singapore that ruled the majority of few millions. Opposition is another minority in number. It is essentially the fight between the pro-LKy vs anti-LKy minorities to be settled while the majority watch by and await the result. The majority are not willing to be involved and unwilling to be affected, but whatever the result is they will accept that because they will not do anything to reject whatever result.

A realistic political support is not (just) the vote, it is much more than that. It is a dedication of time, efforts, resources, ideas, even lives & limbs and blood in many cases. And to be sufficiently effective and successful, usually the majority is UNNECESSARY fortunately. The Egyptian minority had shown us the prove.:wink:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS, CSJ, UY and the likes, all proclaim they know what's best for you and the counrty. Change for change's sake. Change at all costs. Change is the means to all ends. Everything PAP do is wrong. Only cowards, dogs and fools vote for PAP. Who believes and support these load of thrash? I believe in democracy. If the majority bellieves them, let the majority have it. Trouble with them is, they don't even believe in democracy to begin with. They have no respect for other people's opinions and rights. For example, many people dislike public protests. How about their rights not to be inconvenienced or irritated by protests? No, they call you cowards, dogs and fools.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS, CSJ, UY and the likes, all proclaim they know what's best for you and the counrty. Change for change's sake. Change at all costs. Change is the means to all ends. Everything PAP do is wrong. Only cowards, dogs and fools vote for PAP. Who believes and support these load of thrash? I believe in democracy. If the majority bellieves them, let the majority have it. Trouble with them is, they don't even believe in democracy to begin with. They have no respect for other people's opinions and rights. For example, many people dislike public protests. How about their rights not to be inconvenienced or irritated by protests? No, they call you cowards, dogs and fools.

You believe in Democracy? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Do you know that it is the MOST ABUSED WORD in politics?

Let me just give you 2 examples:

Democratic Republic of Korea = NK :eek:
Democratic Kampuchea = Khmer Rouge = Killing Fields:eek:

The sad fact of this world is that it is over-populated with people thus flooded with opinions and claims for rights - all of which the planet totally lack resources to satisfy / afford these. The system of order will completely fail, the economy & finance & security will also breakdown, moral standard and values will not hold either. Everyday we are approaching the bursting limit nearer and nearer.

So You believe in Democracy? Quite a luxury by today's standard very unfortunately.

I really feel sad and not trying to be sarcastic.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now cornered into semantics? Democracy is as what I understand it to mean, and in this country what the majority understand it to mean. How China, North Korea and Kampuchea twist the word is their problem. You taking their usage as authoritative, that's your problem. But it shows your true communist and dictatorial colours.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now cornered into semantics? Democracy is as what I understand it to mean, and in this country what the majority understand it to mean. How China, North Korea and Kampuchea twist the word is their problem. You taking their usage as authoritative, that's your problem. But it shows your true communist and dictatorial colours.

You mean you can corner me ah? :eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::wink::wink: I am so frightened!

Democracy is an abused word which I hate to see it used by anybody.

Don't mean to refer to you but "I believe in democracy" is THE most notorious phrase abused by politicians to elevate themselves and con people.

So frankly, whenever I hear or read this phrase I have goosebumps.

Last edited:

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is indeed a funny thread. A group of sinkies consist of some technicians, odd job labourers, hawker, insurance agent, taxi drivers and some other low level workers commenting and trying to draw a road map for Egytians. What is more hillariuos is these singkies have less than 50 years of history in their country and trying to show how the arabs should live. does that sound familiar? They could not even dare to fight and take back their monies that is now locked in cpf and is now telling the arabs that they should live like this and like that. The Eqyptians are people with 1000 of years of history and even the world is studying their history and learning from it. Funny isnt it?

Teaching the sons of pyramids builder that they should build a merlion? LOL