• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

VICTORY TO EGYPT! Mutabak TOASTED!

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the record, I do not fall into that "group of sinkies" aforementioned. :rolleyes::biggrin:

This is indeed a funny thread. A group of sinkies consist of some technicians, odd job labourers, hawker, insurance agent, taxi drivers and some other low level workers commenting and trying to draw a road map for Egytians.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
but truly speaking the corrupted govt is at fault as well. they deserve the outcome today. they have so much oil, yet the ppl doesn't have jobs, no education, poor. these are the ppl that are brain washed and bribed by the extremists. but then the peoplw at the other end of the globe may have to suffer.
I have no doubts that all these dictators are corrupted.

But I rather a dictator than a bunch of misguided Muslims who come up with outrageous laws and terrorize the people.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Egypt is still strong because Mubarak had ruled it with draconian zeal. His democracy is just like ours, fix here and there.

I give you an example: Iraq

Though Saddam was a fucker, he managed to keep the nation stable and relatively peaceful. After US disposed of him, suicide bombings, extremism and the usual Islamic crap became rampant.

How long can you keep peace and stability in a country of poorly educated and very poor citizens.
USA gone through a civil war.
How many Presidenst Indonesia went through after Suharto before this present one.
Every country that went through changes have gone through many trials and tribulations.
Saddam was not brought down by their own citizens like Egypt. It was forced upon them by the USA.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Egypt is still strong because Mubarak had ruled it with draconian zeal. His democracy is just like ours, fix here and there.

I give you an example: Iraq

Though Saddam was a fucker, he managed to keep the nation stable and relatively peaceful. After US disposed of him, suicide bombings, extremism and the usual Islamic crap became rampant.

How long can you keep peace and stability in a country of poorly educated and very poor citizens.
USA gone through a civil war.
How many Presidenst Indonesia went through after Suharto before this present one.
Every country that went through changes have gone through many trials and tribulations.
Saddam was not brought down by their own citizens like Egypt. It was forced upon them by the USA.
I believe democracy is a good ideology but it should only apply to nations with educated people like Singapore. Our democracy is not going to be infiltrated with Islamic extremists and will be peaceful.

However, a middle eastern civil war is not going to benefit the rest of the world, considering oil and the Suez Canal are there. Luckily for now, the Army has taken control of Egypt and not the Muslim Brotherhood.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe democracy is a good ideology but it should only apply to nations with educated people like Singapore. Our democracy is not going to be infiltrated with Islamic extremists and will be peaceful.

However, a middle eastern civil war is not going to benefit the rest of the world, considering oil and the Suez Canal are there. Luckily for now, the Army has taken control of Egypt and not the Muslim Brotherhood.

Whatever it is I think Oil is a curse to the region.
Maybe the western powers does not want a stable, peaceful and self reliant middle east.

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a tough choice. Philippine had Marcos, Indonesia had Suharto, Egypt had Mubarak, Iraq had Saddam - the result of their decades of rule ==> impoverished population but politically stable. Is it worthwhile to remain poor in exchange for stability?

In that sense LKY had really succeeded because people are reasonably well-off under his iron-fisted rule. In the same vein decades of pro-bumiputra policies did not make Malaysian Chinese poorer but in fact a lot more prosperous.

The fall of these dictators give people "hope"... unfortunately these emotional Philippino Catholics and fanatical Muslims do not have the intellectual capacity to govern themselves. Imagine voting as president someone like Joseph Estrada?? Or the half-blinded Abdul Rahman Wahid??? Don't even dare to think what will become of Egypt.

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
In that sense LKY had really succeeded because people are reasonably well-off under his iron-fisted rule.

Are you sure onot? The only people reasonably well off are the cronies and running dogs of the MIWs...... the peasants are struggling from hand to mouth to make ends meet :mad: ...... the aged and elderly are forced to keep working when they should be enjoying their twilight years. :mad: ....... young people coming out from schools are unable to find gainful employment. :mad: ......those that have jobs worry about FTs being hired to take over thier jobs. :mad:...... inflation keep going up but wages are going the other direction. :mad:

Please dun be an MIW mouthpiece and bullshit here and there !

THE PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING !! :mad:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is indeed a funny thread. A group of sinkies consist of some technicians, odd job labourers, hawker, insurance agent, taxi drivers and some other low level workers commenting and trying to draw a road map for Egytians. What is more hillariuos is these singkies have less than 50 years of history in their country and trying to show how the arabs should live. does that sound familiar? They could not even dare to fight and take back their monies that is now locked in cpf and is now telling the arabs that they should live like this and like that. The Eqyptians are people with 1000 of years of history and even the world is studying their history and learning from it. Funny isnt it?

Teaching the sons of pyramids builder that they should build a merlion? LOL

Yes,sir,you right,I AM your odd job labourer,any odd job,pl call 1111111,thanks for your kindness