• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vice Principal Hanged Himself

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Coming to sammyboy forum has made me a warped person. I actually laughed when I read this (and other similar statements). It should be serious stuff, but I found it funny.

Nothing funny about it. A whole lot of the pappies should have resigned for their colossal fuckups.

Instead, the utterly worthless ones are chucked into a 'safe' GRC (Lim Hng Kiang) or obtained refuge in the Prime Minister's Office (Wong Kan Seng).

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Compare to the VP, the pap is a disgrace.

This is not a comparison between the PAP and some other government.

It's a comparison between the Koreans and the Chinese.

In Japanese and Korean cultures, taking responsibility is part and parcel of leadership.

In Chinese culture, the concept or "responsibility" does not exist plus Chinese societies have no sense of shame either.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the same thing happened in Singapore, it will be spinned into a story about how the rescuers braved the elements to save the people. I remember the SAF Artillery Training accident in NZ. Everyone got promoted including the dead after the incident. Why the promotion?

Look no further than this:

TKBreakfastMeeting124122013e.jpg

PM Lee meets first responders of Little India riot over breakfast
www.straitstimes.com
615 × 346Search by imagePage by .Page by . -
... Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's wife, Ms Ho Ching, Cpl Fauzi Zulkefli, 24, Cpl Tan Xuan Ren, 22, SI Nio Beng Khoon, 36, and Mr Lee on Tuesday, Dec 24, ...​

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing funny about it. A whole lot of the pappies should have resigned for their colossal fuckups.

Instead, the utterly worthless ones are chucked into a 'safe' GRC (Lim Hng Kiang) or obtained refuge in the Prime Minister's Office (Wong Kan Seng).

the only good gook is a dead gook. unless u r a samsung or shitty kpop fan, who in the hell needs korea to exist?
china and usa shld put aside their pointless differences n nuke both koreas, and have a big party! 1 sinkie mp live is worth 1000X of their shit captains.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are too kind to them. When I walk the streets, I see the destitute, I curse the PAP. When I see my neighbour, a PMET, losing his job, I curse the PAP. When I look at my CPF statement, I curse the PAP. When I see a crowded MRT train, I curse the PAP. When I see my arrogant Ah Neh colleagues, I curse the PAP. I can't curse the PAP enough.

The PAP deserves worst.

i saw what u said too

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Coming to sammyboy forum has made me a warped person. I actually laughed when I read this (and other similar statements). It should be serious stuff, but I found it funny.

Cheers!

have you learned the truth from forumners' sharing?

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

karma will catch up with the pap for their manipulations and misdeeds.

until then, all singaporeans need to speak up and spread the abuses and misdeeds of the pap

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not a comparison between the PAP and some other government.

It's a comparison between the Koreans and the Chinese.

In Japanese and Korean cultures, taking responsibility is part and parcel of leadership.

In Chinese culture, the concept or "responsibility" does not exist plus Chinese societies have no sense of shame either.

no need to compare.

there are absolute rights and absolute wrongs.

no need for subjectivity

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the only good gook is a dead gook. unless u r a samsung or shitty kpop fan, who in the hell needs korea to exist?
china and usa shld put aside their pointless differences n nuke both koreas, and have a big party! 1 sinkie mp live is worth 1000X of their shit captains.

any good pap MP?

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Vice-Principal is an idiot but an honourable man. Others in sinkie land are dishonourable men but they are not idiots. They know how to cling on to power until they are toppled. Goodbye, Georgie boy. Who is next?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Vice-Principal is an idiot but an honourable man. Others in sinkie land are dishonourable men but they are not idiots. They know how to cling on to power until they are toppled. Goodbye, Georgie boy. Who is next?

I respect the VP and not the pap.

LSS, WKS, MBT, RL, LKY will be next to go

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where else do you find a PM/Minister calling locals a disgrace and bigots while letting foreigners fly their flags openly.