• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vice Principal Hanged Himself

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes COI, and blame the resource problem, I want another 1000 police man!

you read Ng Joo Hee well.he shd be sacked for not highlighting SPF's shortage before the riot. why wait until things go wrong then tell COI of problem? Part of Commissioner's responsibility is to anticipate problems and solve it before problem erupts

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
the VP of the S Korean school that had many students who presumably died in the Korean Ferry disaster is reported to have hanged himself for the tragedy.

what an honourable man to take some responsibility for the disaster

What about the principal? Castrated himself? :smile:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about the principal? Castrated himself? :smile:

no news of the Principal.

Apparently the VP was with the students in the ferry but was rescued whilst many of his students died. He was a traditional gentleman and took personal responsibility for the students death.

if only the pap ministers are as devoted as this VP, their performance will be much better

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moron, getting peanut, still so committed. Should come here to learn from our shameless ministers.

the VP of the S Korean school that had many students who presumably died in the Korean Ferry disaster is reported to have hanged himself for the tragedy.

what an honourable man to take some responsibility for the disaster.

Compare to the VP, the pap is a disgrace.

LHL shd resign for the many mistakes he has made
TCH shd resign for SCDF, NCB corruption cases
WKS shd have resigned for Mas Selamat's escape

Are LHL, TCH, WKS as honourable as the School VP?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want our pap ministools take accountability Tan Gu Gu. For credit they will cheong ahead--Indon General said sorry to Sintapore.

no news of the Principal.

Apparently the VP was with the students in the ferry but was rescued whilst many of his students died. He was a traditional gentleman and took personal responsibility for the students death.

if only the pap ministers are as devoted as this VP, their performance will be much better

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They should hang themselves to redeem themselves with sinkees.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Li li Lian should have hang herself for turning punggol east into a slum
LKT should have hang himself for screwing up Aljunied.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will settle for just kicking them out on their butts!!

You are too kind to them. When I walk the streets, I see the destitute, I curse the PAP. When I see my neighbour, a PMET, losing his job, I curse the PAP. When I look at my CPF statement, I curse the PAP. When I see a crowded MRT train, I curse the PAP. When I see my arrogant Ah Neh colleagues, I curse the PAP. I can't curse the PAP enough.

The PAP deserves worst.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming to sammyboy forum has made me a warped person. I actually laughed when I read this (and other similar statements). It should be serious stuff, but I found it funny.

Cheers!

WKS shd have resigned for Mas Selamat's escape.....................