• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

veteran mediacockster chen tian wen marries love of his dreams 21 yrs younger

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
May be fitted marriage. She give him $50K to obtained a long term stay here. I wouldn't marry such a ugly girl, I also phobia smelly CB (I had encountered a pte nurse has this sickness in my adolescent even soap can't cleared the smell). :smile:

he married a female who has no female frens... confirm gold-digger liao. sure end in bankruptacy and sleep on playground at night.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember him even carrying kavadi during thaiphusam.

Zheng Wanling was former mediacorpse actress.
They annulled their marriage soon after the wedding....
She now some South American ambassador's wife jetting around the world.

wa damn ugly even when she was younger and more "hong" also nothing to shout about

9FE94599E486F2DA27CCA064C435D5.jpg

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
May be fitted marriage. She give him $50K to obtained a long term stay here. I wouldn't marry such a ugly girl, I also phobia smelly CB (I had encountered a pte nurse has this sickness in my adolescent even soap can't cleared the smell). :smile:

sadplumbgal is available.. but she is only willing to fork out ¥50 for your hands.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
married only wah... these people like to make it like a big hoo haa about it..

i just dun understand...

ahhock24

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wedding delayed, nevermind.
No banquet, nevermind.
Busy schedule, nevermind.
No honeymoon, nevermind.
This kind of wife where to find :smile:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
he married a female who has no female frens... confirm gold-digger liao. sure end in bankruptacy and sleep on playground at night.

I really hope he has already stash most of his cash and asset somewhere safe from his PRC wifey.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happened to these pair of tits?
Not gravity defying, comes with age :p

Everyone makes his own bed, and if CTW messes his (or happier for it) ..his own doing, what. Snidey vitriol comments here will not make any difference

Last edited: