• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

veteran mediacockster chen tian wen marries love of his dreams 21 yrs younger

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think much of MediaCorp actors but I wish Chen Tianwen all the best in his marriage. He's been through several luckless relationships plus a bout of depression, but is beginning to pull everything together with his role in Ilo Ilo​ and new-found love.

SpaceTruckin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just look at that. From fit, sporty looking to an out of shape buck tooth flop. And this Jah fart is another racist PAP IB mole who loves promoting mediacock artistes in this forum. :biggrin:

9F52122572D2D01B1A27601DB6D3D9_h498_w598_m2.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this marriage can last...........even she did not get PR finally..................pigs can fly...............but then getting fucked to get PR not that bad an idea if your options are limited............dun think love figures in this marriage at all...........tio boh?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is zheng wanling? Wtf convert to a shit skin religion

I remember him even carrying kavadi during thaiphusam.

Zheng Wanling was former mediacorpse actress.
They annulled their marriage soon after the wedding....
She now some South American ambassador's wife jetting around the world.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
he married a female who has no female frens... confirm gold-digger liao. sure end in bankruptacy and sleep on playground at night.

He married an ugly PRC bitch and a gold digger 3 years down the road she'll asked for divorce
and high maintenance!!~!! For a 30 years PRC she really look rather AGED!!