• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Useless moderators all Malaysian dogs and Sinkie traitors

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course I m right... to stand up against trouble makers like you ... at least you got what you deserve.. . finally :geek:
As usual you Cantonese dog son of slut is always telling shameless lies. Not only did I create no trouble but I am the one that solved all the trouble for my ex boss created by trouble makers like kt latha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual you Cantonese dog son of slut is always telling shameless lies. Not only did I create no trouble but I am the one that solved all the trouble for my ex boss created by trouble makers like kt latha.
And what did I get for solving company trouble? Trouble for myself indeed. And yet shameless Malaysian and sinkie rats and snakes thieves slanderers got the cheek to tell shameless lies that I get what I deserved.,

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what did I get for solving company trouble? Trouble for myself indeed....snakes thieves slanderers ...shameless lies that I get what I deserved.,
got to add 1 more; Complain Ah Soh.. in the ex-company, complained abt colleagues... live in nusa dua complained abt neighbours... at the malls complained abt wolf whistles... :geek:

gansiokbin

Alfrescian
Loyal
got to add 1 more; Complain Ah Soh.. in the ex-company, complained abt colleagues... live in nusa dua complained abt neighbours... at the malls complained abt wolf whistles... :geek:
I am a virgin and that is a FACT. Your sluy whore mistress mother give birth to a bastard son like you..pui!