• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UOB's $181m suit over 'inflated housing loans'

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Wee is a good man ... pls dont dig ... But can dig ERA Agents and the Whole gang involved
:confused::confused::confused:

In addition, UOB alleges that many of the buyers were fronts and did not have the financial means to service the housing loans.

Instead, the real buyers were five people who had links with the two property agents involved in the alleged scam - ERA housing agent Goh Buck Lim and freelance housing agent Aurellia Adrianus Ho.

UOB alleges that sums ranging from $200,000 to $1.2 million were transferred between bank accounts of the "buyers" and several defendants.

According to UOB, one of the so-called buyers admitted to being paid $100,000 to act as a proxy.

Digging-Hole-Final-Low-Res1.jpg

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
similar things happen in hawker center.

many people let their names to be used by china PRC.
License owner is singaporeans but PRC are using their name to get license and operate the hawker centers

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are rich indonesians, i doubt sinkie CPIB can do anything. but they can dig the loan manager from UOB> i suggest...

http://www.iproperty.com.sg/realestateagent/18393/GOH-BUCK-LIM-(RICK)

GOH BUCK LIM (RICK)
ERA REALTY NETWORK PTE LTD

CEA Registration Number : R023892B
Agency Licence Number : L3002382K
Phone Number : +659027....

18393.jpg

In addition, UOB alleges that many of the buyers were fronts and did not have the financial means to service the housing loans.

Instead, the real buyers were five people who had links with the two property agents involved in the alleged scam - ERA housing agent Goh Buck Lim and freelance housing agent Aurellia Adrianus Ho.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote;" they are rich indonesians, i doubt sinkie CPIB can do anything. but they can dig the loan manager from UOB..."

We can add some of the above crooks to our list of corrupt Indonesian officials who park their ill-gotten gains here.

They are safe.. Singapore has no extradition treaty with Indonesia..

These are some of the people responsible for our yearly HAZE...Indonesia will drag their feet for another 2 or 3 decades
until they get their billions back...

PM LHL knows about this...

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that the company which hired ex minister Yeo CT for $22,000 per month which is true worth of PAP minister!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
UOB has Wong meng meng as director, why Wong Partnership not acting for UOB///////////////???????????
gOT STORY BEHIND THIS?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
similar things happen in hawker center.

many people let their names to be used by china PRC.
License owner is singaporeans but PRC are using their name to get license and operate the hawker centers

Same same but different.....
Hawker tiongs used sinkies as proxies to procure hawker licences.
Lippo used proxies to scam bank of loans to buy over their unsold properties.....

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phantom buyers, phantom workers , you even have phantom bosses.

Told you Sinkland prosperity is just but a 'FACADE'! LoL

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought banks are suppose to do due checks before giving out the loans?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought banks are suppose to do due checks before giving out the loans?

great news. having the last laugh. for those who read my posts last year from Jan to Oct 2014 I have already gave alot of hints and insider details about how properties in sentosa are going for a song and have collapsed at least by 30%. now the msm have proven how prescient and correct I am as $6m properties were given $2m discount in 2011 and worse is there were no takers and all these loans were a scam. those property agents are always trying to talk up the market using firty tricks and now UOB got caught in the scam by 5 siinkies property agent crooks. Thats why I always said never trust these bastards and property developers. Now with euro zone collapsing and interest rates hike I have alrerady warned alot of people in 2013-14 to sell and get out before the big crash in early 2015 were properties would go for a 80 to 90% discount. hahahha. to those naysayers , eat your heart out. having a l;\ast laugh. seem too late to get out now as all banks I heard ahve tightened all loans and sales agreement. really great news as STI crashing.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fwah so many mutherfarker got better discount then old fart his son n cronies from the Scott's road deal. This will embarrass them. No gace. So powerful yet diacont should meagre.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wait for wee Cho yaw to go n his knees to beg for the refund from era crooks before start crowdfunding to get sunkers to fork out $188 million Ringgit to me