• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unreasonable zapping

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
A particular person is deliberately and consistently zapping me with around -20 points every few days. I don't usually care about points but this is getting irritating and I will eventually be zapped into moderation at this rate. Obviously this faggot wants my account dead.

Can site admin please help?

EyeToEye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A particular person is deliberately and consistently zapping me with around -20 points every few days. I don't usually care about points but this is getting irritating and I will eventually be zapped into moderation at this rate. Obviously this faggot wants my account dead.

Really? Or are u trying your luck to get honorary complimentary InfP from the forum host? :biggrin:

I am more lucky than u and i found out through trolling who the culprits are without having to pay USD4.95. :biggrin: As proof, there are no new donor accounts with (s). :biggrin:

Powerless clones banned by the host for abusing the reputation system with grey card "zaps".

Just to show some of my findings through trolling. Once u find out who the owner is behind these clones, u don't have to hit back the clones that "zapped" u and can go after their other active clones.:biggrin:

DEDEER
dobleeds
FrenFish
HonestAli
KopitiamTowkay

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I checked your account and I found a whole lot of clones accounts have added more than 40 points to your account in JUST A SINGLE DAY!!!! :eek:

What sort of action should I take against this sort of abuse of the rep system?

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I checked your account and I found a whole lot of clones accounts have added more than 40 points to your account in JUST A SINGLE DAY!!!! :eek:

What sort of action should I take against this sort of abuse of the rep system?

Alamak....why like that. I was just about to up him :mad:

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

When this joker started this thread, his rep points was 433. Now it's 519. All in about half an hour after starting this STEWPIG thread. No doubt he knew that those points from his PAP IB teammates are guaranteed to come. He just needed some justification or "cover" so that if someone notices the sudden jump in points, he can say "it's because I started this to complain". No need to try so hard lah. We all know the PAP thinks that it can do whatever it likes.

These confessions speak for themselves. Please feel free to zap Jarga and his PAP IB teammates.

WongMengMeng, all of us already confessed that we are PAP IB.

At least PAP pays GD, Lock, me and many others PAP IB double for working on public holidays.

Based on my pap ib database, one of sammyboy nick is the current changi chalet warden. If WMM and his clones continue to waste our time, the warden will have special treatment for the tikko cheapo new inmate. ….

Last edited:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these juvenile zapping and upping games. Shows the intellectual quality of this forum!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Crass! Scumbag like you should be castrated.

PAP supporters like you should be skull-fucked by dogs. :biggrin:

cutest-dog-evar-wtf-lmao.gif

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

You don't care but it irritates you? Riiiight....

Most pathetic attempt for a free membership ever!