• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unreasonable zapping

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All I'm trying to do is to create a microcosm of Singapore society within the forum. In the real world, those with the necessary wealth can purchase privileges and influence. The InfP scheme creates a similar scenario whereby power can be purchased, used and abused.

You are right, Sir. Look at my "wealth" after i got to know the rich people here. Now i feel rich too. This is the real scenario in the outside world too. :biggrin:

PWNED

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Leongsam, i thought you are a No 3 in your list! How come you dont get zapped daily? :biggrin:

EmperorLee, i know all your other clones and can easily find them at the newbies testing folder so remember to butter your ass when u bring them out to post ok? :biggrin:

Looks like u two morons are not smart at all and continue to help Leongsam and the advertisers when u are against having them while i am ok with that.. Watch how i use your spam to my advantage. :biggrin:

I will first overlap your posts with mine and then wait patiently for your moderated clones to post then i will do the same. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::kma:

Last edited:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why you so like petty? steffychun was just answering your question with action, that's all. Haiz...... so many points liao still see no open. :oIo::kma::biggrin:

okokokok...limpei see open....never zap steffy lah...limpei listen to you bro..

boh eng liao! huat ah! :oIo::biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
okokokok...limpei see open....never zap steffy lah...limpei listen to you bro..

boh eng liao! huat ah! :oIo::biggrin:
fuck lah.can zap the fake pap ilovepap or not? knn, even i just join pappies also cannot tahan fake pappies ib. will return lah. fake pappies dig must be culled.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck lah.can zap the fake pap ilovepap or not? knn, even i just join pappies also cannot tahan fake pappies ib. will return lah. fake pappies dig must be culled.

Useless Oppo clowns ... No need Pia Jui lah. He already zapped me and Leongsam Upz me back...hahaha...Oooops, too late Chon! :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Useless Oppo clowns ... No need Pia Jui lah. He already zapped me and Leongsam Upz me back...hahaha...Oooops, too late Chon! :biggrin:

izzit? how come me the new pappies ib chief dun have your name in my 555 book? fuck u, fake pappies ib.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to be out of this Rep stupid thing. Can it be done? No one can give me rep and no one can zap me. I'm fucking fine with that arrangement.