• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unpatriotic Sinkie traitors still shopping in JB and other parts of Mudlaysia, despite calls from Pappie RC groups to boycott!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
if PAP cut gst, cut petrol tax, cut water tax, cut electricty tax, cut commercial rental, and above all, cut the cheebye half pass six pmet ah nehs and tiongs from flooding the country....
then more locals will boycott,
if not PAP can HOR KOW GAN
What’s new? Another sinkie traitor snake crocodile that complained pap while trampling fellow citizens themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A greedy self centered Lao Aunty who is Gian Png of Freebies and Sinkie GOV handouts.... lol :biggrin:
Another blatant lie when I get zero handout and pay taxes all these years. Oh ya weren’t you and clones insulting me poor and unemployed? Now change tune to i rich greedy and self centered gian png for freebies hahaha that’s you snake crocodile with all ccb lies indeed.