• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this hero

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this h

say already, no need for further discussion.

place, time, date.

5th Floor, Lorong 29, Geylang, Singapore

Ling Kong Jin by Grandmaster 10 Dan Sim Poh Huat

Time:

UNTIL : Saturday, 28 November 2012 17:30

Also next day on Sunday 29 Nov

Seats available:
Unlimited seats

N/B: time may change, therefore consult Nam Wah Pai website for details of changes.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this h

5th Floor, Lorong 29, Geylang, Singapore

Ling Kong Jin by Grandmaster 10 Dan Sim Poh Huat

Time:

UNTIL : Saturday, 28 November 2012 17:30

Also next day on Sunday 29 Nov

Seats available:
Unlimited seats

N/B: time may change, therefore consult Nam Wah Pai website for details of changes.

useless snake, hide behind signboard of a school that you are not even belonging to. are you even from this school to issue the challenge on behalf of them? this is i believe the 3rd time i am saying this.

i really dun mind going down once i confirm u are really from nan wah pai, u got balls to identify yourself or even leave a contact down ? i will call up nan wah pai personally if this challenge is really from them to me.

"the existence of ling kong jing" <---- MY ASS

hiding behind others signboard is that the best you can do?

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

i have emailed nan hwa pai about this, lets see their response and i want to see if these 2 idiots are really from there.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

trained scientist........... LOL good try there is NO believer
who cares if you are confident when you pretend to be............ who will believe a liar n wordtwister??

jealous of my qualification? that's too bad to be honest, there is nothing i can do about it.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal

wanted to zap u again, but it say i have given out too many reputation points. i hate lao lee

come on dun be a pussy fighter, Harry Lee Kuan Yew fullname oso dare say out, who is lao lee, lim lao peh, see PAP hatchet man so scared liao still wanna chio people fighting?
your points no good enough to zap me lah go borrow some money and buy some points lah pathetic LOL
418 points wanna howlian, Ramseth oso no like that, realli tiu lian. go suck more milk first.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

come on dun be a pussy fighter, Harry Lee Kuan Yew fullname oso dare say out, who is lao lee, lim lao peh, see PAP hatchet man so scared liao still wanna chio people fighting?
your points no good enough to zap me lah go borrow some money and buy some points lah pathetic LOL
418 points wanna howlian, Ramseth oso no like that, realli tiu lian. go suck more milk first.

wrong thread. reported

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal

wrong thread. reported

Since you dare put your number online very garang
now try and say I Fuck and hate You Harry Lee Kuan Yew here.
Maybe you get a call from him or ISD to drink kopi and maybe
abit of dojo lessons. Try my Hero.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

my knowledge of kf will make me balless in front of ISD. i hum can?

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

So date fix liao buay?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y9YSF0sMtDY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

Char Azn's mother can go and fly kite with Bruce Lee too.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

So date fix liao buay?

u think leh, those 2 cowards (i think they are the same person's clone) only dare to hide behind an association which they are not even from. issuing challenge on behalf of them.
i had email nan hwa pai about this, i am awaiting their reply to confirm if these 2 idiots are from there. if they are really from there i am more than willing to go down and experience ling kong jing myself, and i want those 2 idiot be there in the presence. if not they will say i kong jiao wei.

however till now, these 2 coward do not even dare to even msg me, so what u think?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

i have emailed nan hwa pai about this, lets see their response and i want to see if these 2 idiots are really from there.

Expect your bovine turd to be believed? Go drown yourself sewage worm!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

u think leh, those 2 cowards (i think they are the same person's clone) only dare to hide behind an association which they are not even from. issuing challenge on behalf of them.
i had email nan hwa pai about this, i am awaiting their reply to confirm if these 2 idiots are from there. if they are really from there i am more than willing to go down and experience ling kong jing myself, and i want those 2 idiot be there in the presence. if not they will say i kong jiao wei.

however till now, these 2 coward do not even dare to even msg me, so what u think?

Venue, date & time have been disclosed. Why still talking so big? And each time added something new - WTF! Wing Chun style izzit?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Still no particulars as demanded day one:
full name, NRIC, landed phone number, postal address.......... all not given after so many weeks. What can be said of this motherfucking bastard??????

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

In your 30s already and still trying to jio anonymous people on the Internet for a fight??? Again, like I said, grow up la, uncle...

this bloke (pretending to be a chemist...) is a 60 yr old washing test tubes in A*Star....... pui

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

jealous of my qualification? that's too bad to be honest, there is nothing i can do about it.

You hv lied since day one & continue to lie till you kick the bucket by LKJ, provided you got the balls to show up at Lor 29 on that days.....

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

qi gong is real, i seen it myself. ling kong jing? sorry against the law of physics

A clear admission of utter ignorance........... "I hv seen taiji but I cannot believe qi passes thru the body when it is being performed..!!!"" What fucking stupid assertions!