• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this hero

WHITEWOLF

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this h

The demo is just so ridiculous, it's terrible to see it on youtube.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this h

Why so quiet on the battlefront....... warriors turned chicken?

fuksin shinnafux

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why so quiet on the battlefront....... warriors turned chicken?

just read throught this thread I say if I were you I would not dare to post anything more I'd rather disappear with shame or I would register a new nick if I want to hang around

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

just read throught this thread I say if I were you I would not dare to post anything more I'd rather disappear with shame or I would register a new nick if I want to hang around

& if I were you, I wud quit giving unsolicited shitty opinion - stick it up yours n keep it there.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ling Kong Jin Explained:

Wu Tunan was trained in scientific method, and seems to make a point here of using terms like “matter,” and speaks of the skill in terms of accute sensitivity of ordinary sense organs (in distinction to imagining or pretending, or extra-sensory phenomena). When applying taijiquan, on the whole there are two ways of making contact. One is where the two hands and two arms come in contact with the opponent—this is the same as in most sparring. If two people have not yet come into [physical] contact, yet one is able to prevail over the other, this belongs to a different category. This is the so-called higher level, or lingkong.

The first step in lingkong is to train skill (lian gong)—it is a product of training. A person’s jing and qi are two kinds of matter; the combining of the two produces shen, which is the most crystallized [product of training]. It is incredibly subtle—“where the yin and yang cannot be fathomed, it is called shen” (‘yin yang buce wei zhi shen,’ a quote from the Xice). You say it is yin; it is not yin. You say it is yang; it is not yang. Since it can be either yin or yang, it therefore transforms into yin-yang. So this matter that is produced by the conjoining of these two things, yin and yang, is shen.

Although on the surface one may only see arms moving and legs moving, the reality on the inside is the marshalling of the function from the brain up into the vital organs, directly to the blood circulation, to the breathing, etc. Therefore, taijiquan entails the integrative function of the body. One could also say it is taking the original taiji principles of the Zhouli (Book of Changes) and applying them in our bodies

Once we’ve penetrated (toukong) the entire body in this way, we are then able to understand the situation at a glance (yi mu liao ran). In such a situation, when we set out to engage the opponent, there is no place with which we cannot engage. Far-distant sensing can also be called remote control. Using shen, we can control the other from a comparatively distant position. This kind of transformation is to become one with nature. Therefore there is no need for shape or form; in the midst of shapelessness and formlessness you are already united as one body.

“The enemy wants to change, but does not get to change; wants to attack, but doesn’t get a chance; wants to evade, but has no escape.” To put it more simply, it is the highest stage of gongfu. If it’s just a matter of carelessly striking and randomly improvising (manda manpin), that’s not taijiquan

Words from Great Master Wu Tunan

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

OMG this thread is still alive???? OK I'll contribute a real kung fu demo vid here

Chloe Bruce dressed as Street Fighter's Chun Li
[video=youtube;49txNqZS3so]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=49txNqZS3so[/video]

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

OMG this thread is still alive???? OK I'll contribute a real kung fu demo vid here

Chloe Bruce dressed as Street Fighter's Chun Li
[video=youtube;49txNqZS3so]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=49txNqZS3so[/video]

Gosh! I feel like puking when I watched this.