• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uglyloser's Words of Wisdom

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bros, I very scared. Uglyloser want to challenge me to fist fight in Chinatown Te

cross-in-heavenly-sky.jpg

LORD JESUS CHRIST rules over all dominion...

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bros, I very scared. Uglyloser want to challenge me to fist fight in Chinatown Te

jack-nicholson-o.gif

you are really high on weed :biggrin: mistaking me for tonychat lolololol

lan jiao wei

It is u who mistaken me what. It is u and yr clones. FARK BACK TO MALAYSIA! I SMASH U INTO THE FIERY LAKE OF HELL IN THE NAME OF LORD JESUS CHRIST! :oIo:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Photos of HTC One's Successor and Official Flip Cases Leaked

http://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-photos-htc-ones-successor-and-official-flip-cases-leaked

2iqd190.jpg

We are just fifteen days away from HTC's launch event in New York/London, but leaks on its upcoming flagship smartphone are coming in fast and furious.

The latest leak comes in the form of an extensive photo gallery of the device, alleged to be known as the all new HTC One. The device is also photographed alongside the 5.9-inch HTC One Max.

In case you don't know yet, the all new HTC One is rumored to sport the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core 2.3GHz processor, 2GB RAM, 32/64GB internal storage, a memory card slot, a 5-inch Full-HD (1,920 x 1,080 pixels) display, and a dual-camera setup on its rear.

Tipster @evleaks also posted two images of the official flip cases for the phone which have hole-filled front sides that gives you a peek at the time and weather. In addition, @evleaks claims that the all new HTC One will have a Google Play Edition.

o7isqr.jpg

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I urge the Public Service Commission to launch disciplinary proceedings against D

Psalm-37-39.jpg

burn burn burn!!!!

Last edited:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Some Fresh Grads cant get jobs because they have unrealistic expectations!

All I can say is, the quality of the PAP IB has been deteriorating steadily. All they do now is throw out platitudes, motherhood statements, bald lies and lame arguments. It's pathetic. A PSLE student can write a more convincing essay.

bro.. wanna become an online pimp? pm me. :wink:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkies need foreign recruitment agencies to get jobs!

PAP cronies will all be dangling from end of piano wires once smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY become a rotting corpse and the big hoot hooting start with ArseLoon.
How can those dangling from piano wires help you secure a good job then?

Feeding them joss sticks and candle wax?

Bro, wanna become an online pimp?pm me ;)