• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uglyloser's Words of Wisdom

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I respect the ROYAL MALAYSIAN POLICE more than the singapore poodle force

2alt79.jpg

1zzpzxy.jpg

Last edited:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bros, I very scared. Uglyloser want to challenge me to fist fight in Chinatown Te

thugsin bro, so u voted for anwar last malaysia elections? why u so ungrateful to umno?:wink:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: There was a billionaire chio bu foreign student in SG...

Those filthy rich people who need not worry about securing a job may study at various universities as a lifestyle hobby.

It happens all the time.

Bona-Mugabe-graduates-e1384632572901.jpg
i don't mind marrying this black lady for the sake of money.. :wink:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bros, I very scared. Uglyloser want to challenge me to fist fight in Chinatown Te

how i noe u just framing a WP dog, by rpetending to WP dog, then act like a total drooling retard to make oppo look bad? oppo for the sake of oppo. go back IB school! if u not IB n not protected by police dogs, then have fun in jail, tonychat. ISD and police force watch this forums. suckers!

COME LAH.. i wanna suck yr cock and cim.. for u and u only, i will swallow :wink:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Omg so yandao and satki sia

They say necessity is the mother of invention. For Chief Chef of frigate RSS Formidable ME2-1 Xanda Chua, inventing new uses for everyday ingredients is all in a day's work. He also claims to be able to turn the humble loaf of bread into a popular hawker dish!

And our naval chefs don't just cook - they often double as Medical ICs to assist doctors and medics during long deployments.

Read http://mindef.sg/1gD7lOy to find out what it's like serving it up on the high seas!

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Four arrested after brawl in Paya Lebar

SINGAPORE: Four male foreigners suspected of being involved in a 10-man brawl along Paya Lebar Road have been arrested.

The fight took place on Sunday at 8.44pm, the police said, following a dispute between two groups of people.

our SPF r not called Singapore Poodles Force for nothing.. My friend has a poodle, Its sooo cuteee to see it snarling @ u with teeth bared. lol..

Brawls and fights in public places involving FTsh which pose a threat to innocent people are becoming quite common in SG today. If PAP does not clamp down hard on these lawless shits in SG, this country will soon become a cowboy town. Hope those arrested scumbags will be sent home, whether convicted in court or not. Make SG a safe place for locals. Throw out FTsh who break the laws.

What is so special about these FTsh that they are allowed to run amok in this country?

our SPF r not called Singapore Poodles Force for nothing.. My friend has a poodle, Its sooo cuteee to see it snarling @ u with teeth bared. lol..

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal

u like to suck cock so much, go post in the religious forum., :cool:

i like yr cock only. my suction is very strong.. pls bro.. i will knee down to perform bbbj on u :wink:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: There was a billionaire chio bu foreign student in SG...

da dick.. i wanna swallow yr semen for eternal youth.. I admit this is my main motive.. I wanna suck out yr life force.. just let me.. i will give u $50 in exchange.:wink:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: sinkie female gets assaulted by ang moh

lol taichi again..i mean the singapore poodles, oopps i mean Police force

Last edited:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I fought with 3 PRC ah quas @ TENCHI last night around 10pm

wah? angry at SPF for arresting for sucking ah tiong's cock in interwebz cafe issit? that's what u get for being gay, man! gay baby jebus is crying u! hohoho
bro.. can bless me with thy rod? :wink: