• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uglyloser's Words of Wisdom

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Anyone know of this good (maybe) way of making money online ?

or try pimping yr mother's pussy to bangals:oIo:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MALAYSIAN Airlines flight en route to China is missing.

the spiritual realm is as real as the physical realm. Our struggle is not against the rulers of this mortal world, but against the spiritual dark forces aka Satanic forces..:wink:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bros, I very scared. Uglyloser want to challenge me to fist fight in Chinatown Te

papsmearanjiao, chonfyafu, dadick ,etc

Buay song u all can all come to my home. The address is:

BLK 914 HOUGANG ST 91 #16-20
S(530914)

BRING IT ON! :kma:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: There was a billionaire chio bu foreign student in SG...

I can give her true love for the sake of money.. Money makes the world goes round. 有钱使鬼推摩

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I urge the Public Service Commission to launch disciplinary proceedings against D

our spf is like a neutered lion. :oIo:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I fought with 3 PRC ah quas @ TENCHI last night around 10pm

im gonna turn into a boh chup sinkie liao.. other sinkies get raped or whatever.. i don't care liao. Ask God to help.. Bye! :wink:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Some Fresh Grads cant get jobs because they have unrealistic expectations!

yeah I wanna fuck the chiobu director to get a good starting position. :wink:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I urge the Public Service Commission to launch disciplinary proceedings against D

i told the operator of 999 not to call me anymore.. I will not talk to any SPF jiak liao bee from now onwards.. I will only talk to the CPIB, ISD, PSC

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: highly paid judge 吃太饱了

What rubbish. NTUC, Toast Box, MacDonalds and Bata are commoner's goods. At least the judges do not go to Lawrys or shop at Jasons or buy LV shoes.

HOR GAO GAN LAH!:oIo: ANOTHER BAEY YAM KENG 50CENT BANDUNG. FARK OFF UNDERSTAND?:oIo:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I respect the ROYAL MALAYSIAN POLICE more than the singapore poodle force

police.gif

403.gif

3520j86.png

Last edited:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I respect the ROYAL MALAYSIAN POLICE more than the singapore poodle force