• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tycoon offers S$80m to any man who can marry his daughter. Hurry!

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have noted that in the case of W to W relationship, there is always a tendency for the other partner to dress/wear more manly/or masculine, sporting very short hair, almost "man" like.

Last edited:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the butch.

Sorry lah, but I not psychiatrist or any expert in all this, however it does make me wonder. In a W to W relationship, if one party like to dress/act manly, at times of sexual acts, would also need something to poke, either strap it or use objects. Recevinig side, still the same, ass with normal man, why then not choose a straight man then.

Same goes for M to M relationship, need "lobang" to poke into, why not choose a straight women instead. got options somemore on which lobang.

rolleyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lesbian Wedding Bounty: Offers Flood In

A gay businesswoman receives thousands of offers from would-be suitors after her father offers a £40m 'wedding bounty'.11:35am UK, Friday 28 September 2012

8660503-1-1-522x293.jpg

Gigi Chao, right, with her partner Sean Eav

The tycoon who offered a multi-million dollar bounty to the man who weds his lesbian daughter says he just wants the best for her.

The lesbian daughter of a Hong Kong billionaire has been bombarded with marriage proposals after her father offered £40m to any man who could win her heart.

Gigi Chao, 33, says she has received thousands of offers - and even nude photographs - including one from a man claiming to be Hollywood actor George Clooney's body double.

The attention from would-be suitors from Nigeria to India came after her tycoon father Cecil Chao, 76, offered a HK$500m "wedding bounty" on Wednesday.

Ms Chao, an executive director of her father's company Cheuk Nang, is reported to have had a church blessing with her long-term girlfriend Sean Eav in a ceremony in Paris in April.

But she refuses to confirm or deny the rumours.

Her father has told the South China Morning Post that reports of his daughter's civil ceremony were "false".

8660496-1-1-522x293.jpg

Gigi Chao is an executive director of her father's company Cheuk Nang

The British-educated businesswoman says she is not angry with her father for trying to change her mind, and is flattered by the fortune he offered.

"I wasn't angry at all. I was really quite touched, and very, how shall I say, moved by Daddy's announcement. I mean it's really his way of saying: 'Baby girl I love you and you deserve more,'" she added.

"I'm actually really close to my dad and we talk really intimately about our lives and our relationships, and we see each other daily in the office.

"It's obvious that he doesn't accept his daughter being gay. But he doesn't accept it as a social statement - he can accept it as a sort of 'in-the-closet lifestyle choice', but not as a social statement."

Mr Chao, wearing gold sunglasses, gave an interview to TV reporters to explain his actions.

"Everything I did was for the best for Gigi, and we would not do anything against her will. But let her have a good choice of what she really wants," he said.

Earlier, as offers flooded in across the world, Ms Chao wrote on her Facebook page: "For your family's sanity's sake, Daddy please rescind the notice!!!!"

Mr Chao said around 100 would-be suitors had contacted his office.

"People send me letters, emails and faxes. I haven't had time to read them yet. I'll have to discuss it with Gigi," he told the South China Morning Post.

"There are some who said they don't want the money, only the chance to know my daughter."

One of the applicants, a Frenchman, wrote: "I'm really serious and (despite the fact) I am a man I think I can make this woman happy. I'm as soft as a woman."

Another appeared to offer a menage a trois: "I will win his daughter's heart and marry her, and my Maid Marian, a gorgeous Brazilian model, will help accomplish that with me."

Mr Chao regularly appears at public events with his latest young girlfriend. He reportedly once claimed to have had "intimate relations" with 10,000 women.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-0-17316FA7000005DC-564_634x380.jpg

Lavish: Cecil Chao, chairman of Hong Kong property developer Cheuk Nang Holdings, who has a reputation for being a playboy, speaks during an interview in his house in Hong Kong

article-0-17316FCA000005DC-131_634x353.jpg

'Young and beautiful': Gigi Chao, the daughter of Hong Kong property tycoon Cecil Chao Sze-tsung, poses at the conference room of her office in Hong Kong

article-2269075-17316FDA000005DC-746_634x676.jpg

Extravagant: The lavish home which overlooks Sandy Bay features chandeliers and expensive art

article-2269075-173296AB000005DC-176_634x655.jpg

Life of luxury: The apartment has stunning views out from the island

article-2208967-15384860000005DC-375_634x395.jpg

Married: Gigi Chao, right,and her partner Sean Eav, had a church blessing in France earlier this year

Inside the 'moderately deluxe' £40million life on offer to the suitor who can convince Hong Kong billionaire's lesbian daughter to marry him
Property magnate Cecil Chao offered a glimpse of his lavish life

The Hong Kong billionaire playboy who offered nearly £40 million to any man who could turn his homosexual daughter straight, has revealed the luxury lifestyle which any suitor could expect should he win her hand.

Cecil Chao sparked global controversy when, refusing to accept his daughter Gigi's civil union to her lesbian partner of eight years, he offered 500 million Hong kong dollars to the man who could convince her to marry him.

He now appears to have changed his stance slightly saying that she can choose whatever she wants.

But he still seems to be ignoring Gigi's woos with Sean Yeung, offering a 'moderately deluxe lifestyle' to anyone who successfully pursues his daughter.

And the 76-year-old billionaire gave a glimpse of just what he means when by 'moderately deluxe' as he welcomed a reporter from the Financial Times into his Happy Lodge home on the western shore of Hong Kong.

More...
What do you do if your son is your daughter (or a prodigy, dwarf or mass murderer)? Meet the inspirational families who are anything but average
The life of a child bride: Heartbreaking photographs show 14-year-old's struggle to raise her baby in poverty as her husband drinks to cope with being out of work
Why won't Adele let me see my grandson? After a shattering rift, star's heartbroken father reveals agony of being 'dead' to her
The lavish house has a staggering floorspace of some 16,000 square feet spread out over four luxurious floors.

The living room has a circular glass wall affording incredible views of the bay outside, a grand piano and a pair of pricey modernist sculptures by Angel Botello.

A garish custom-made double chandelier hangs from the ceiling in the centre of the room.

European antique furniture adorns the rooms in contrast to Buddhist ornaments and Chinese lacquerware.

Mr Chao, who was born in relative poverty in Shanghai, ranks a painting of cherry blossoms by Tang Bin as his favourite work of art.

Despite the offer of his daughter's hand in marriage, Mr Chao, who claimed to have slept with around 10,000 women, is the one who has been inundated with marriage offers.

He is unlikely to accept any of them however, afraid that any potential wife is only after his money.

Gigi is a director of Mr Chao's company Cheuk Nang and also runs a modelling agency.

The pair are both qualified helicopter pilots.

She has long been thought of as a natural heir to her father's extensive business empire, but it is now believed that in the absence of a husband, he will pass the business on to one of his sons instead.

But Mr Chao says it is more the lack of a grandchild that bothers him more than her relationship with Miss Yeung.

He told the Financial Times: 'I would not force her to marry a man, but obviously I would from my point of view, prefer her to be married and to have grandchildren.'

Mr Chao offered up the dowry for his daughter after he was a apprached by a reporter following rumours that his daughter had entered into a civil partnership with Miss Yeung.

The tycoon admitted that he was shocked.

He said: 'Gigi is still young and beautiful. She has 70 per cent of her life to go.'

Following the dowry the 76-year-old property magnate seemed to accept 33-year-old Gigi's 'gay tendencies' but made some heavy hints that he wants her to 're-consider her choice'.

‘I'm not saying that she's not okay to be gay,’ he told ABC News 20/20 back in October.

‘I mean it's her own choice and her own tendency, but she should make sure she knows what she wants. Maybe what she wants today is different [than] what she wants in the future.’

Ms Chao married her long-term partner Sean in a church ceremony in Paris last year.

She insisted at the time that she will not be ditching her partner – no matter the quality of man her father’s millions can buy.

‘My heart is taken,’ she said.

Ms Chao added that her father‘s million dollar reward was an act of love and nothing else.

‘I am happy. And he knows I am happy. He just wants me to be more happy.’

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their family own Balls Watch.

Gigi is down to earth lady; you will never suspect her sex preference when you meet her in person.

[video=youtube;13zlFC2hlNA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13zlFC2hlNA[/video]

Last edited: