• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tycoon offers S$80m to any man who can marry his daughter. Hurry!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is clearly a publicity stunt and Gigi owns her own PR firm

But men are shallow - we know that already

See a fox spirit and they will sell their mothers, sisters and daughter

Maybe Gigi is right to be lesbain, men cannot be trusted to do the right thing

i love your insight... hilarious...(meant to be a compliment)

Last edited:

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal

btw are you a SPG???

ang moh love plump gal ...

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I fit the bill to the T. I am a lesbian but borne in a man's body. She babelicious and I am sure she would be happy with me, the $80M is just a bonus.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck off you cunt. :rolleyes:

Visitors

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are u seeing things that is not real or real thing that cannot be seen?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Problem is I can't bring them home to intro to my grandparents and grandchildren. Tycoon's daughter can. Imo, tycoon's daughter looks like Eleanor Wong.

Wow, you still remember Eleanor Wong.

She was with a certain social group or NGO....

Is she married?

Made waves when she first appeared as DPP.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, you still remember Eleanor Wong.

She was with a certain social group or NGO....

Is she married?

Made waves when she first appeared as DPP.

She was an excellent debater. I think around VB's time. Worked for a law firm in the US I recall. Was once a DPP in CAD under Glenn Knight.
Still single from what I know. Not aware of her NGO involvement. Associate prof in NUS now. Quite sure she was talent spotted by the MIW. Very impressive lady.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was an excellent debater. I think around VB's time. Worked for a law firm in the US I recall. Was once a DPP in CAD under Glenn Knight.
Still single from what I know. Not aware of her NGO involvement. Associate prof in NUS now. Quite sure she was talent spotted by the MIW. Very impressive lady.

If I can recall she came to prominence during the Pan El Case that Glenn Knight was prosecuting.

Must be in her 50's now.

Anyway, thanks for the update and have a good night.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If I can recall she came to prominence during the Pan El Case that Glenn Knight was prosecuting.

Must be in her 50's now.

Yes, she assisted GK in the Pan El case. I was told it was her first CAD case. They both got along well. Should be 50 this year.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
An immoral man with so much money ended up with an immoral daughter.
He will now gladly give it all away for a normal daughter back.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all he wants is a grandson. gigi can remain with her domestic partner and still have a baby from a sperm donor.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brilliant mind. Great personality. Did Pan El with Glenn. If he remained in practice, she would have become a legend with a clear liberal approach to things. But became involved in theater and writing plays, very creative. Not PAP material, too liberal and will not be associated with bullshit.

I suspect that men were intimidated by her mind despite she being very sociable and engaging. Well known SC's wife left her husband to set up home with EL.

This is lady if she puts her mind to it would be someone big on the national and world stage.

Must be in her 50's now.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brilliant mind. Great personality. Did Pan El with Glenn. If he remained in practice, she would have become a legend with a clear liberal approach to things. But became involved in theater and writing plays, very creative. Not PAP material, too liberal and will not be associated with bullshit.

I suspect that men were intimidated by her mind despite she being very sociable and engaging. Well known SC's wife left her husband to set up home with EL.

This is lady if she puts her mind to it would be someone big on the national and world stage.

Bro Scroobal,
Thank you for the update.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not bad at all. Basically a more sultry version of Rene Liu 刘若英.

20100602103556171.jpg

Last edited: