• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tycoon offers S$80m to any man who can marry his daughter. Hurry!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe the daughter can accept a eunuch? Looks like I will have to castrate. But then again, what is life without orgasm.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Not bad looking at all.. Let me try - one fuck and she'll be crawling back for more"

Not likely. Studies have shown that majority of women cannot orgasm with penile penetration alone. Most likely they faked.
A lesbian knows how to satisfy their partners using Tongue and fingers. Something men are blur on.
Anyway. Me thinks the father was busy bonking too many women and daughter decided to punish him.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the daughter is clever she should send her 'husband' for opertaion, stitch on a cock & claim the HK$65m for themselves, father sure pek chek until heart attack drop dead & she can inherit the rest of his money :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Not bad looking at all.. Let me try - one fuck and she'll be crawling back for more"

Not likely. Studies have shown that majority of women cannot orgasm with penile penetration alone. Most likely they faked.
A lesbian knows how to satisfy their partners using Tongue and fingers. Something men are blur on.
Anyway. Me thinks the father was busy bonking too many women and daughter decided to punish him.

My finger & lick skills are good, "have fingers will travel" & "slurpy tongue"...:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Need more details. Is she a hardcore lesbian? Did she come out of the closet? Or is she bisexual? Or is she 'experimenting' with lesbianism?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This offer just does not make any sense at all :confused: If the daugther is ok type , sgd80k there will be many people queing up also. If is ugly type, they can take the S$80mil and later divorce also..really weird.After reward he is not legalised to take back the $ ma :*:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe the daughter can accept a eunuch? Looks like I will have to castrate. But then again, what is life without orgasm.

In ancient China, eunuchs hold lots of power and they lived in luxury.

Look at the PAP porlumpar eunuchs in today's Singapore. They get the perks and the recognition.

No pain, no gain. Remember to sharpen and sterilize the knife.

P.S: You can still have an orgasm by fingering your own anus. It's the backdoor method via the prostate.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
In ancient China, eunuchs hold lots of power and they lived in luxury.

Look at the PAP porlumpar eunuchs in today's Singapore. They get the perks and the recognition.

No pain, no gain. Remember to sharpen and sterilize the knife.

P.S: You can still have an orgasm by fingering your own anus. It's the backdoor method via the prostate.

Do you finger yourself?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am no lesbian but suspect my tongue is.

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is clearly a publicity stunt and Gigi owns her own PR firm

But men are shallow - we know that already

See a fox spirit and they will sell their mothers, sisters and daughter

Maybe Gigi is right to be lesbain, men cannot be trusted to do the right thing