• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two old rivalry - MacDonalds vs Kentucky Fried Chicken, which 1 you prefer?

Which 1 you prefer?

• Total voters

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't eat either one! they are killing sinkies! with all the unwanted chemicals to enhance their
taste..making sinkies obesse in the process!!
Another gross thing was told about their mashed potatoes....the way they make the gravy is by scraping the leftover batter........how true not sure.....

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like the real KFC before some idiots turn it from restaurant to fast food. the way kfc chicken taste like, i like macdonald better.

for the young people who never tasted the original KFC restaurant chicken, i pity you, shit happen.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like the real KFC before some idiots turn it from restaurant to fast food. the way kfc chicken taste like, i like macdonald better.

for the young people who never tasted the original KFC restaurant chicken, i pity you, shit happen.

The idiot is Pepsico.

blueyepea

Alfrescian
Loyal
KFC lovers here, take not:

KFC $5 weekly deals from 12 Mar to 22 Apr

KFC-12-Mar-2012.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look at kfc menu today fill me with disgust. where is the carlberg beer? where is my strawberry cheesecake? where is my huge chicken drumstick, not the sick tiny little chicken we have today. when will pepsi go bankrupt and sell to someone who care about good old kfc.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look at kfc menu today fill me with disgust. where is the carlberg beer? where is my strawberry cheesecake? where is my huge chicken drumstick, not the sick tiny little chicken we have today. when will pepsi go bankrupt and sell to someone who care about good old kfc.
KFC served beer before har?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KFC served beer before har?

Of course. KFC began as a full-service restaurant. You don't queue at the counter and carry your junk on a tray. You'd be seated and served.

I remember once at old KFC Orchard where my dad frequented, I went there with a few Sec. Sch. buddies. We asked for beer and waiter looked hesitant. I asked him consult his manager and tell him I'm son of who and guarantee just a drink to down the chicken. His manager immediately agreed.

I think that's not possible now regardless who's your father if you're under 21.

Last edited: