• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two old rivalry - MacDonalds vs Kentucky Fried Chicken, which 1 you prefer?

Which 1 you prefer?

• Total voters

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
finger lickin goot is very o oredi ...

iz oredi used in ze goot o days of forks and knives ...
I thot they invented finger licking good to do away with cutlery and make customers eat with their hands.
Remembered before they had the ketchup chilli in satchels....i never touch the sauce bottles because some buggers would stuff chicken bones and other rubbish into them....others even stuff used condoms even

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
went to xiamen for holiday and try their kfc... they give you gloves to eat the fried chicken... LOL

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mac isn't good for you. Check this out:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FoFpsUvaJlE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't patronise KFC too. Send them the message.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PVxv7PPGZqg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers!

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There were no chicken in their menu except for chicken burgers so KFC 1 MacDonalds 0

KFC has more tasty varieties eg Hot Wings.

MacDonalds french fries no horse run but now hawkers have been able to replicate that and tastes the same including cheese fries.

But most important of all, they are unhealthy foods. :rolleyes:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Chicken nuggets......

I think I have to agree with Ramseth. KFC Zinger is really nicer than almost all Macker's burger. The only Macker's burger to win is their fillet o fish. I love Msia's KFC. The taste if their chicken is really different.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kentucky used to have fork and knife but some smart aleck started the finger licking good tag line.

The crispy recipe was outselling the original in Asia that they wanted to take it off the menu at one time

Not to mention the crispy looks much bigger than the original. Seriously the if you don't eat the original chicken after say maybe 10 mins it starts to get soggy and all the oils just leak out and the chicken becomes even smaller.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One more thing i understand is that they called it kfc today while previously it was the longer version and the reason is that kfc doesn't really sell authetic chicken parts but some meat mixture so they shortened it to kfc so that they don't have to put the word chicken into their franchise's name so they won't get in trouble with FDA. Anyone heard of this before?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One more thing i understand is that they called it kfc today while previously it was the longer version and the reason is that kfc doesn't really sell authetic chicken parts but some meat mixture so they shortened it to kfc so that they don't have to put the word chicken into their franchise's name so they won't get in trouble with FDA. Anyone heard of this before?
What are the other meats then?

I heard before the rumors that Ramli burger uses rabbit and horse meat.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What are the other meats then?

I heard before the rumors that Ramli burger uses rabbit and horse meat.

I mean it's just mashed up meat. You know meat of left over parts of maybe chicken or whatever that's made into kfc burgers and i have also read up on their beakless chickens without feathers that they genetically produce. Go search on google sure to have a few stories on it.