• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two old rivalry - MacDonalds vs Kentucky Fried Chicken, which 1 you prefer?

Which 1 you prefer?

• Total voters

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
97b1a7ef-d608-4864-9455-3f3239adfdfc.png

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMO, try to avoid eating the farm chicken, they are injected with growth hormones to make them growth fatter and faster. I think is a stipulation or guidelines on the "cooling off" period for the effects to subside before they can be sold, and consumed.

But if due to miscalculation or unscrupulous business ethics, these chicken may end up in the market earlier than they should be. That was suspected to be one of the reasons for obesity, or little girls having mensutration before the puberty age. There may be other effects not to my knowledge.

Another reason is Almaking ate too much chicken and made "spell mistakes".:p And that forummer really thought they were "spelling mistakes instead of erroreous factual representation of a particular person's station.:(

Don't believe go ask your GP or doc friends on the cases, and the biz ppl who buy chicken in bulk from farms.

The above is purely my fantasy and not fact, I don't want lawyer letters.:o

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another reason is Almaking ate too much chicken and made "spell mistakes".:p And that forummer really thought they were "spelling mistakes instead of erroreous factual representation of a particular person's station.:(

Don't believe go ask your GP or doc friends on the cases, and the biz ppl who buy chicken in bulk from farms.

The above is purely my fantasy and not fact, I don't want lawyer letters.:o

You talk simi? LOL

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the time of Kallang and Kampung Java, KFC was already mid-crap (today almost totally crap). The best was the one beside old Orchard Cinema.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember that A&W's fish burger was just as good, if not better, than McDonald's. Of course, it's better than any fish burger that KFC or Burger King or Mos Burger tried to sell.

The best part of Fillet O' Fish is the tartar sauce. I think it's a secret recipe tartar sauce that can't be found in supermarkets. Ordinary fish burgers use mayonnaise or plain coleslaw dressing. Tartar sauce is a must for fish burgers, fish and chips.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't recall ever seeing a KFC in Kampong Java. When & where was this:confused:[/QUOTE]

Johnny must be senile already, no offence.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course there are many fast food joints, but MacD and Kentucky seems to be the the long lasting ones, so compare these 2 1st, haha...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many burgers are better than McDonald's by a mile.

The whopper from BK is an example. So many others I can think of.

Mcdonald's is crap....remembered eating McRibs overseas....Infact many items local menu dun have.
I remember that A&W's fish burger was just as good, if not better, than McDonald's. Of course, it's better than any fish burger that KFC or Burger King or Mos Burger tried to sell.

The best part of Fillet O' Fish is the tartar sauce. I think it's a secret recipe tartar sauce that can't be found in supermarkets. Ordinary fish burgers use mayonnaise or plain coleslaw dressing. Tartar sauce is a must for fish burgers, fish and chips.

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best things from McDonald's for me is the Big Breakfast and their ice cream which is very smooth.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me pefer kfc's burgers ... n mcd's fried chicks ...

tink dey shud swap their names ... kentucky burgers ... n mcdonalds fried chicks ... :o

Yes. KFC burger taste better. Mcdonals fried ckicken wing taste good.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dislike both under current management. prefer burger king as for chicken, those western food stall in coffeeshop taste better and cheaper than kfc.

i remember the first time i step into macdonald in maybe 83-84, the price of a hamburger was $0.85 at hougang street 21. (i dun like the current name: kovan) now i have no idea how much a hamburger cost.