• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

True Voice of Sammyboy: clinton666

StonebridgeLeaner

Alfrescian
Loyal
From all that I have seen, it becomes clear to me that all in all he spoke of the right things with the right reasons, and that's what makes him so laudable.

And there is no angst in him even when he scolds the losers who try to bring him down.

A true hero of our times indeed.

He is what makes this dry forum interesting, with the failures and male bitches (ie whiners) in tow. He stands out, and in a good way.

Lu Bu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You two can go butt fuckin' alright but be more discreet about it. :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
From all that I have seen, it becomes clear to me that all in all he spoke of the right things with the right reasons, and that's what makes him so laudable.

And there is no angst in him even when he scolds the losers who try to bring him down.

He is what makes this dry forum interesting, with the failures and male bitches (ie whiners) in tow. He stands out, and in a good way.

Let me go puke out last night's bak chor mee while u two continue to blow each other off!

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Here is proof that you are a slave and dog of the FAP. I pity you. Pathetic. :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

After u two finish swallowing each other's sperm, you can come back on this forum to get flamed somemore. Ok?

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

clinton666 is mornic dumbass,treacherous retarded gay dog, retarded piece of shit, spastic maggot..

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must be one of his bending over buddies if not his clone. He never speaks, he utters rubbish just be a flame bait. He was never a hero, he's a scumbag. This forum by itself is interesting with or without him, he never stand out, he bent over all the time just to enjoy spunks he could get.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Just like how Robert Mugabe is a true hero and champion of Democracy and Transparency? :biggrin:

X

Xiahou Dun

SamuelStalin aka DearestGodlikeWarlord aka StonebridgeLeaner

Don't forget that this is also the same ugly rude dog that back stabs those who reply to him by reporting posts. But he has since tone down and lost his balls after we exposed his good deeds. :biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are people in our society who can't handle the truth. They are the retards and morons of our society. Ignorance is bliss to these maggots.

Lu Bu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have enough of your nonsense. If you are not happy then do something about it. Have a nice evening. :biggrin:

Lu Bu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

And i would like to remind you again that you are on the OA's regular kicklist. Not happy then do something about it. :biggrin:

M

Maeda Keiji

Who is he? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Or is it a doggy? :biggrin:

Remember, it will take six hundred clicks/infractions just to ban the OA for a day. And that does not include characters from the Star Wars, LOTR, ROTK and nicks with ordinary names. Let's see your fingers get numb. :biggrin:

G

Gyuki

He must be very free to do that. But we all the time in the world. :eek: