• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

True Voice of Sammyboy: clinton666

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I like clinton666, he is the residence clown of SBF...cracks me up every time reading his cursing and swearing of those who end up on his wrong end...:biggrin::biggrin:

Clinton666 is like the court jester of Sammyboy. He thinks we are jokers, but irony is the joke is always on him.

P.S I suspect he is gay but doesn't know it yet. :biggrin:

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tip of the day : When looking for that stupid ugly dog SamuelStalin aka DearestGodlikeWarlord aka StonebridgeLeaner and retarded clinton666's retarded posts, all one has to do is to look out for thread with one star rating which by the way signifies TERRIBLE. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: