• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Troublesome SG Males Are Unproductive! Most CEOs Don't Want To Hire Them!

yourdadisme

1. most ft are all wayang dogs, hardworking when you see them, lazing at every chance the moment you are not there. in terms of getting job done, they are very close zero achievement
2. i say increase the tax from ft.
3. give out incentitive to companies hiring sg, use for training.

clinton u this white cunt inclined possessive dog.
you need to be recycled immediately.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay peasant

You should be fed to the fishes in Bedok Reservoir!

U mutherfarking pest U should be fed to the piranhas !!!
KNNCCB to U !!!
To hell to U in 18-storey underground basement !!!
U die is your business,nobody care,not even MIW !!! LOL !!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
U mutherfarking pest U should be fed to the piranhas !!!
KNNCCB to U !!!
To hell to U in 18-storey underground basement !!!
U die is your business,nobody care,not even MIW !!! LOL !!!

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

In the name God and His favourite pastor Pastor Kong, I cast you to the fiery chasms of Hell to be burnt for eternity!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean must stop thinking they are entitled to jobs, if they do that in the private sector, no company would want to move here just to hire WEAK and LAZY Singaporeans

charmaine89

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean must stop thinking they are entitled to jobs, if they do that in the private sector, no company would want to move here just to hire WEAK and LAZY Singaporeans

Hey, guy, aren't you a Singaporean as well? You must be those who are shunned even by his own family and friends!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, guy, aren't you a Singaporean as well? You must be those who are shunned even by his own family and friends!

You retarded lesbian butch:oIo:

Peasants like you must remember their place in society before they engage in political debate.

Debate cannot degenerate into a free-for-all where no distinction is made between our esteemed MPs and dirty peasants, or what the Hokkiens describe as "boh tua, boh suay".

There must be distinctions - what is high, what is low, what is above, what is below - and then within this, we can have a debate, we can have a discussion.

It must be made it clear to peasants that they should not take on those in authority as "equals".
Even in this forum, there are retarded peasants who have the audacity to debate with me as equals even when they did not even passed their PSLE exams and lived in squalied 3 rm flats! This is an outrage!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
因廟堂之上,朽木為官;殿陛之間,禽獸食祿。狼心狗行之輩,滾滾當朝;奴顏婢膝之徒,紛紛秉政

coming elections, PLEASE REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

If Singapore Employers/Bosses are stupid and incompetent and their businesses become insolvent and unprofitable,wound up your businesses and relocate overseas,STOP whining like a cry baby!
KNNCCB to the Nasty Bastard Singapore Employers !!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Singapore Employers/Bosses are stupid and incompetent and their businesses become insolvent and unprofitable,wound up your businesses and relocate overseas,STOP whining like a cry baby!
KNNCCB to the Nasty Bastard Singapore Employers !!!

YOU RETARDED GAY DOG:oIo:

BUSINESSES WILL BECOME INSOLVENT, UNPROFITABLE AND HAVE TO WIND UP IF THEY HIRE USELESS AND TROUBLESOME SG MALE PEASANTS!

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singaporean companies I invest in must have a 'Hire Singaporean NS males' as a last resort policy! These buggers are good for nothing and just a bloody waste of money!:oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Troublesome SG male peasant bitching why no one wants to hire him! If you were a boss, would you want to hire such a troublesome employee!

What problems did you face while searching for jobs? Was age always the problem or are there other reasons?
Age is one of the stumbling block for me – even though I have accumulated over 10 good years of working experience and another 20+ years to go in my working life according to the government retirement age.
There is just no opportunity given to people like me who has crossed 40, even if I am willing to lower my pay by 20-30%.
Another obstacle is the hiring manager – most of them who conducted the interview are ‘FT”. Personally, I feel that they are gathering information (pay range and knowledge from me), and likely to give preference to their own ‘kind’ (race) or other ‘FT”.
Even if the hiring manager is a local, there is no guarantee that they will hire a local simply because there is no incentive to hire a local or any quota to adhere to.
To make it worse, we locals have to fulfil many obligations like reservist training and have to leave office on time or not too late to take care of other family matters like our young children. Where as in the ‘FT’ case, they do not have Reservist disruption and most of their family are back in their country. They can afford to even ‘camp’ in office or stay until midnight.
You can say that we are not hungry enough to go to that extend. But these FTs normally would stay for 3-5 years and then move on to other better paying jobs in other countries. But we are not likely to do so.
I have tried to lower my expectations by applying for an engineer’s role – many times the employer would just say they will keep me posted. After a few rounds, I probed further and they told me that with my qualifications and experience I should be looking for a job of a higher level and give other people a chance to apply for lower level jobs. But the question is who is going to give me that chance!

Marican

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my conversations with my MORE elite friends than CLITORIS69,I heard from them that even if the perks of hiring his family members,brothers,sisters AND his RETARTED PARENTS seems highly enticing in the business sense,they still will not hesistate to refer them to the geylang OKTs for progressive whoreforce training:oIo: