• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Troublesome SG Males Are Unproductive! Most CEOs Don't Want To Hire Them!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
You will be surprise that between you and your family against mine, you are nothing in comparison you twit. We don't rely on cheap labour to be where we are, because we use our brains not brawn. List down the businesses your family is engaged in and I will do likewise if you want a challenge.

hey bro, clinton just PMed me. He is busy at the moment making sandcastles at the HDB playground. Here is his reply to you.

1)Older Brother .... Lollipop man helping school kids cross the road.

2) Younger Brother ....coaching table tennis in the School for the Blind.

3) Sister .... big time chicken farmer ( raises many cocks )

So how?...... can you compete? Or do you yield?

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey bro, clinton just PMed me. He is busy at the moment making sandcastles at the HDB playground. Here is his reply to you.

1)Older Brother .... Lollipop man helping school kids cross the road.

2) Younger Brother ....coaching table tennis in the School for the Blind.

3) Sister .... big time chicken farmer ( raises many cocks )

So how?...... can you compete? Or do you yield?

How to yield to this big-time loser bro? He made so many claims so need to call his bluff.:biggrin: Anyway, he is actually anti-pap, and using reverse psychology on members here. No hard feelings Clinton.:smile:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah, Clit666 , you are the shift manager of Booger King aren't you?

YOU SMELLY PEASANT TURD:oIo:

MY BUSINESS IS MUCH BIGGGER THAN ALL THE BK JOINTS IN SG COMBINED!:mad:
I DO AGREE WITH THE PINAY SHIFT MANAGER THAT SINKIE MALES ARE NOT WORTH HIRING..ALWAYS TAKING TIME OFF FOR NON-WORK ISSUES! WASTE OF COMPANY'S TIME:oIo::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will be surprise that between you and your family against mine, you are nothing in comparison you twit. We don't rely on cheap labour to be where we are, because we use our brains not brawn. List down the businesses your family is engaged in and I will do likewise if you want a challenge.

YOU RETARDED GAY DOG :oIo:

MY BUSINESS EMPIRE HIRES HUNDRED OF EMPLOYEES AND COSTS IS NOT AN ISSUE BUT I CANT HAVE MY STAFF TO BE MISSING ALL THE TIME ENGAGED IN UNPRODUCTIVE PURSUITS LIKE GAY RESERVISTS TRAINING!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
u moronic douche bag! ... :oIo:

u shud hire oni female ft's! ... u can den haf a harem in ur offis! ... lidat u can attract mor customers 2 ur coy ... n ur female staff can b so much mor productif dat ah loon no longer haf 2 worry about low birth rate! ...

YOU MORONIC DUMBASS:oIo:

AS LONG AS THEY ARE FT, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY ARE MALES OR FEMALES, THEY ARE WAY MORE PRODUCTIVE AND LESS TROUBLESOME THAN SG MALES!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YOU SMELLY PEASANT TURD:oIo:

MY BUSINESS IS MUCH BIGGGER THAN ALL THE BK JOINTS IN SG COMBINED!:mad:
I DO AGREE WITH THE PINAY SHIFT MANAGER THAT SINKIE MALES ARE NOT WORTH HIRING..ALWAYS TAKING TIME OFF FOR NON-WORK ISSUES! WASTE OF COMPANY'S TIME:oIo::oIo:

Have you washed your ka chng yet? I am getting horny.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

MY BUSINESS EMPIRE HIRES HUNDRED OF EMPLOYEES AND COSTS IS NOT AN ISSUE BUT I CANT HAVE MY STAFF TO BE MISSING ALL THE TIME ENGAGED IN UNPRODUCTIVE PURSUITS LIKE GAY RESERVISTS TRAINING!

I can excuse you for many things that you have said about Singaporeans but not moronic and unreasonable rants like the above.:mad:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YOU RETARDED OLD GAY DOG :oIo:

ONE MUAY THAI KICK FROM ME AND ALL YOUR BRITTLE BONES WILL BE BROKEN INTO A MILLION PIECES! WATCH WHAT YOU SAY IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A COMPLETE CORPSE WHEN YOU DIE!:oIo::oIo:

Coming in 30 minutes time. Leave the gate and door open. Thank you.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming in 30 minutes time. Leave the gate and door open. Thank you.

DON'T TALK BIG! YOU KNOW WHO I AM AND WHERE TO LOOK FOR ME! IF YOU WHORE MOTHER BORNED YOU ANY BALLS, BE A MAN LET'S HAVE 1 ON 1 FIGHT! NO NEED TO TALK SO MUCH COCK!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my conversation with my elite friends (mostly head honchos of big companies), we all agreed that SG males, especially those who have NS liabilities and married, to be the most troublesome and unproductive. As far as possible, we will try not to hire this bunch of useless buggers!

It is much more productive to hire male Foreign Talents from the Philipines, India, Malaysia, Myanmar and China.

List of Troubles given by SG Males (listed in accordance to the amount of time wasted):

1. Reservist Training. Ranging from 2 weeks to a month per year. Adds up to a bloody year of wasted time if they are in your employment for 12 years. While they are off playing soldiers, who the fuck does their work! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

2. RT in the evenings. These lazy fuckers can't seem to pass their IPPT despite constant RTs. When I need them to work OT, they will give me these lame RT excuses. Fuck them!

3. Urgent leaves taken for their sick mother, father, mother-in-laws, father-in-laws. Fuck them all!:oIo::oIo: Old fucks who outlive their usefulness!

4. Urgent leaves to take care of their children! Do I give a fuck? HELL NO!

5. Reluctance to work OT, weekends and public holidays due to family commitment! Fuck that too.

In short, SG Males are nothing but trouble for companies!

LOL...............a member of the elite like yourself can be bothered to come to an online forum............LOL

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL...............a member of the elite like yourself can be bothered to come to an online forum............LOL

I LIKE TO PISS ON POOR BALLESS SG PEASANTS IN REAL LIFE AND ON THE INTERNET! YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT!!!:oIo::oIo::oIo: