• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Troublesome SG Males Are Unproductive! Most CEOs Don't Want To Hire Them!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my conversation with my elite friends (mostly head honchos of big companies), we all agreed that SG males, especially those who have NS liabilities and married, to be the most troublesome and unproductive. As far as possible, we will try not to hire this bunch of useless buggers!

It is much more productive to hire male Foreign Talents from the Philipines, India, Malaysia, Myanmar and China.

List of Troubles given by SG Males (listed in accordance to the amount of time wasted):

1. Reservist Training. Ranging from 2 weeks to a month per year. Adds up to a bloody year of wasted time if they are in your employment for 12 years. While they are off playing soldiers, who the fuck does their work! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

2. RT in the evenings. These lazy fuckers can't seem to pass their IPPT despite constant RTs. When I need them to work OT, they will give me these lame RT excuses. Fuck them!

3. Urgent leaves taken for their sick mother, father, mother-in-laws, father-in-laws. Fuck them all!:oIo::oIo: Old fucks who outlive their usefulness!

4. Urgent leaves to take care of their children! Do I give a fuck? HELL NO!

5. Reluctance to work OT, weekends and public holidays due to family commitment! Fuck that too.

In short, SG Males are nothing but trouble for companies!

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why they are useless, they seem to vote for the same people you like, decades after decades, don't know why?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why they are useless, they seem to vote for the same people you like, decades after decades, don't know why?

YOU SPASTIC MAGGOT :oIo:

THESE USELESS FUCKERS NEED TO KNOW THAT IT IS THE FOREIGN TALENTS THAT ENSURE THEY HAVE THEIR JOBS AND THEY ARE FREE-RIDERS ON THE EFFORTS OF THESE FOREIGN TALENTS!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YOU SPASTIC MAGGOT :oIo:

THESE USELESS FUCKERS NEED TO KNOW THAT IT IS THE FOREIGN TALENTS THAT ENSURE THEY HAVE THEIR JOBS AND THEY ARE FREE-RIDERS ON THE EFFORTS OF THESE FOREIGN TALENTS!

You obviously have not seen the communist riots of the 50's, the 60's, the withdrawal of the british from singapore & closing of naval base etc in the 70's, the tense may 13, 1969, the recession of 1984, the AFC 1997 and so forth....to know what Foreign talents you are talking about....if you know my drift!.

It is the people of SINgapore that built this country not the FT that are brought in to ensure that they have jobs...

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You obviously have not seen the communist riots of the 50's, the 60's, the withdrawal of the british from singapore & closing of naval base etc in the 70's, the tense may 13, 1969, the recession of 1984, the AFC 1997 and so forth....to know what Foreign talents you are talking about....if you know my drift!.

It is the people of SINgapore that built this country not the FT that are brought in to ensure that they have jobs...

YOU MORONIC DUMBASS :oIo:

THE MAJORITY OF SINGAPOREANS VOTED IN SUPPORT OF THE FOREIGN TALENT POLICY FOR THEY KNOW THAT SG MALES ARE UNPRODUCTIVE AND TROUBLESOME AND CANNOT BE RELIED UPON TO BUILD AND GROW THE ECONOMY!:oIo::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU RETARDED BITCH

FOR ME TO KNOW FOR YOU TO FIND OUT :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

YOU SPASTIC MAGGOT:oIo:

YOU ARE AN UNEMPLOYED BUM! NOBODY WANTS TO HIRE YOU FOR YOU ARE TROUBLESOME AND UNPRODUCTIVE AS WHAT MY THREAD HAS STATED:oIo::oIo::oIo:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is much more productive to hire male Foreign Talents from the Philipines, India, Malaysia, Myanmar and China.

[/SIZE]

Its good that these Foreign Thrash got a sadistic Boss like you.. Hope you would not pamper them and mollycoddle them too much.. Sometimes these FTs would step on to your heads if you are too nice to them.. But I'm sure they will be too terrified to try any funny stunts on you.. Please treat them as modern day slaves..:biggrin:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are wrong there. Growth via increasing more workers and production will only result in an increase in cost, but there is little difference in the well-being of the people. By not developing the country's technology, Singapore and most Asian 3rd world countries will just remain the cheap sweatshops for the 1st world and will continue to remain slaves. We should strive to develop new ideas and technologies and create new markets rather than open up more factories relying on cheap labour. We achieve nothing by creating new jobs for FT's and have to import more and more just to be competitive. Singapore is too small to accommodate a large population, one that is not indigenious, for then we bring also the negative effects of social ills and the impact it has on our public infrastructure.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... It is much more productive to hire male Foreign Talents from the Philipines, India, Malaysia, Myanmar and China ...
u moronic douche bag! ... :oIo:

u shud hire oni female ft's! ... u can den haf a harem in ur offis! ... lidat u can attract mor customers 2 ur coy ... n ur female staff can b so much mor productif dat ah loon no longer haf 2 worry about low birth rate! ...

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I AM A RETARDED GAY DOG :oIo:

15449937d9bcc2e9c8778e90024dfa734d689a07.jpg

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XJz4rd4vXJ4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
5. Reluctance to work OT, weekends and public holidays due to family commitment! Fuck that too.

Of course, your best friend Tan CJ role model leh.... boo hoo hoo.... BG also complain cannot watch son grow up, mother grow old, cock grow white hair

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are wrong there. Growth via increasing more workers and production will only result in an increase in cost, but there is little difference in the well-being of the people. By not developing the country's technology, singapore and most asian 3rd world countries will just remain the cheap sweatshops for the 1st world and will continue to remain slaves. We should strive to develop new ideas and technologies and create new markets rather than open up more factories relying on cheap labour. We achieve nothing by creating new jobs for ft's and have to import more and more just to be competitive. Singapore is too small to accommodate a large population, one that is not indigenious, for then we bring also the negative effects of social ills and the impact it has on our public infrastructure.

you mornic dumbass

my well being has been enhanced by the increase profits as a result in the reduction in labour cost! All my family members drive and our leisure time are spent in local country clubs and private resorts overseas! Ft only bring positive effects for me!

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you mornic dumbass

my well being has been enhanced by the increase profits as a result in the reduction in labour cost! All my family members drive and our leisure time are spent in local country clubs and private resorts overseas! Ft only bring positive effects for me!

You will be surprise that between you and your family against mine, you are nothing in comparison you twit. We don't rely on cheap labour to be where we are, because we use our brains not brawn. List down the businesses your family is engaged in and I will do likewise if you want a challenge.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my conversation with my elite friends (mostly head honchos of big companies), we all agreed that SG males, especially those who have NS liabilities and married, to be the most troublesome and unproductive. As far as possible, we will try not to hire this bunch of useless buggers!

List of Troubles given by SG Males (listed in accordance to the amount of time wasted):

1. Reservist Training. Ranging from 2 weeks to a month per year. Adds up to a bloody year of wasted time if they are in your employment for 12 years. While they are off playing soldiers, who the fuck does their work! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

2. RT in the evenings. These lazy fuckers can't seem to pass their IPPT despite constant RTs. When I need them to work OT, they will give me these lame RT excuses. Fuck them!

3. Urgent leaves taken for their sick mother, father, mother-in-laws, father-in-laws. Fuck them all!:oIo::oIo: Old fucks who outlive their usefulness!

4. Urgent leaves to take care of their children! Do I give a fuck? HELL NO!

In short, SG Males are nothing but trouble for companies!

If you voted for PAP then you deserved to employ the 'useless Singaporeans. Youve got yourself to blame for voting the party that gave you lousy policies.