• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tray return - PAP government loses battle, imposes martial law

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
knn you see the old kopiuncles and kopiaunties carrying the trays
all fall down and fracture all over
you see them carry the trays back shaking all over
then now no dining in
carry what trays???????????

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this tray return thing implemented at McDonalds and other fast food restaurants?

Or is it just a draconian wet dream pet project at the hawker centres owned by NEA? :wink:

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is beli xia suay! Might as well impose law to pee accurately into urinal or flush public toilet after use

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sinkies all gone liao
everything must be laws
i umbraged if you dont obey
must imposed laws and fines
hit the pocket hard hard
sinkies then can feel the pain
kwai kwai return tray .....this is sinkingpore

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol PAP is losing? They can collect fines and yet eliminate more cleaner jobs. All at the expense of honest taxpayers consumers like myself who expect a sliver of service when I go out to eat. What’s next? Cook my own noodles when I am outside ?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since they want to play this way, then I simi lan also that one tray, be it only a pair of chopsticks. Then I will return one shot 6-7 trays each with only one utensils on it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if you're eating but the old uncle/auntie already standby near you watching you eat, and the moment you finished eating they immediately swoop in to clear your table? Happened to me a few times. :unsure:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I go coffeeshop. I sit down. Tables are clean. Someone ask me what i want to drink. I order food. After that i leave. Why is this scenario worse than the pigfuckers at hawker centres? Make the dogs wash the dishes also i say

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sixty one percent idiots, two headed snakes, hypocrites and bastards, that's the result of you voting in more than 75% of MIWs into par-lee-ment so that they can suka suka change or make new laws! Fuck you and your damn stupid descendants, as what Taiwanese critic Li Ao 李敖 had mentioned!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about places like Hotel, Cafe, family owned food shops and other fast food restaurants? Or it just applies to Food Court and Hawker centers?

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will they clear the plates and tissues, wipe the tables and return the trays themselves? Or will their body guards, personal assistants or lackey dogs scramble to do it?
If they drop one piece of tissue on the floor or left some gravy spills on the table, will the NEA enforcement officers book them?

1621078561428.png

1621078698370.png

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should have cb forever.tao bao home to eat forever.confirm all tables are very very clean problem solved