• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Heavier punishment for diners who don’t return trays and crockery from June 1!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Stricter rules for diners who don’t return trays and crockery from June 1: What you need to know​

IMG8114_5.JPG

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...kery-from-june-1-here-s-what-you-need-to-know

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
now u can practise your NO consent against the PAP. clear your table. NO!!!!!!!

They dare not admit their vaccine mandate kill the 4 pilots and now fine/punish pple for trivial stuffs?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes when I'm eating at a hawker centre, the cleaner will standby while closely watching me eat. And immediately after I have finished eating, he/she would take my tray, crockery and cups. :wink:

I am technically not returning my trays in this case, but should I be punished? What do the linear-reptilian minded PAP technocrats think about this? :o-o:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes when I'm eating at a hawker centre, the cleaner will standby while closely watching me eat. And immediately after I have finished eating, he/she would take my tray, crockery and cups. :wink:

I am technically not returning my trays in this case, but should I be punished? What do the linear-reptilian minded PAP technocrats think about this? :o-o:
Eh... pui kia mai gong lanjiao wei

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Satan @Devil Within eat dead body, swallow line hook sinker and don't use tray and utensils...

LOL!... As expected from retarded dickless CCP commiecunt faggot like you to believe in fairy tales. No wonder your mother, sisters, and daughters beg me to fuck them deep deep because of such an idiot as you in their family. LOL!...