• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Transport Minister mislead Singaporeans about rail reliability

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The average speed of the MRT is 50kmh while the average for plane is 200kmh whether landing or take off.
The frequency between planes landing is one minute while the frequency between trains is 3 minutes during peak hours.
MRTs while in motion without breakdown within 100 days is an achievement.
Planes without breakdown while in motion for the last 100 months is pure magic.

Just wait till the first SQ plane crashes at Changi. MRT breakdowns will become just stale appetizers.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP have repeatedly abused data and statistics with no compunction. It is considered as course de rigour for their version of effective government. When they these figures, data and statistics are examined by experts and people who are familiar with that particular area, their routine publications is withdrawn. Civil Service pay scale in its entirety are no longer published. The same with population figures based on nationality at time of birth etc. They also did it on employment of foreigners for which 2 academics have gotten into trouble. Remember it was not too long ago that people were shocked to find out the country's population nearly doubled.

Those numbers given by them are MAGICAL....they are the highest paid MAGICIANS in the world...you believe in their "magic" numbers..then you are one of the "magical creatures"...consisting of the 70% voters..:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wishing others to die a premature death is a common trait among oppo members who can't seem to win in a general election or any public political arena.

It is natural for any humans to wishes another a premature death...especially to those one do not like....nothing to do with oppositions....the PAP were an oppositions party...so back then...those supporting the main party were wishing for the PAP premature death...but this wish had continued to 51 years...

the wish not limited to opposition supporters....it is universal...." don't you often hear 'didn't die yet?"

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is natural for any humans to wishes another a premature death...especially to those one do not like....nothing to do with oppositions....the PAP were an oppositions party...so back then...those supporting the main party were wishing for the PAP premature death...but this wish had continued to 51 years...

the wish not limited to opposition supporters....it is universal...." don't you often hear 'didn't die yet?"

i'm hoping the pm and his succeeding cabinets will live long long to give these oppos a good fixing.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agreed,wishing someone's premature death is a culture and tradition that far predates modern history,in fact even the hong kongese have a phrase for it " diu lei lou mou ham ka chan" which i often use in conjuction with PAP to express my heartfelt gratitude.in fact "diu lei lou mou ham ka chan" wish your family 18 generations die,is more apporpriate since PAP is a family business after all.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm hoping the pm and his succeeding cabinets will live long long to give these oppos a good fixing.

It's not always about anger or spite,...

I would like to get my hands on my own CPF & it looks like the only way that will happen if key members of the famiLee die. This goes for any succeeding cabinets who deny what is rightfully mine.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Malaysia-born Singapore Minister who has never served National Service gave himself a pat on his own shoulder and wax lyrical about success and it being “a game of snakes and ladders”:

This Khaw fella comes from the same school as another minister-Teh Cheang Wan.(investigated for corruption in 1986 ).
Both are from Chung Ling High School, Penang.
Lee Khoon Choy also came from there.
Chung Ling seems to produce many PAP supporters-anyone know of more ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not always about anger or spite,...

I would like to get my hands on my own CPF & it looks like the only way that will happen if key members of the famiLee die. This goes for any succeeding cabinets who deny what is rightfully mine.

highly doubt an oppo party or coalition that cums to power will loosen the purse strings of cpf. they will very likely squander both cpf and national reserves before you finish your morning poop.