• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tonight! Sinkies counting down to GST Hike

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will Samsters be participating? Got fireworks and cheers with dance and songs!! Sinkies will brave the rain for such joyous occassion. PAPPY will be happiest of it all.

Untouchable

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are just daft, very soon they will KPKB about the prices, then in 2025, they will vote for the Pee and Poo again.

Singapore%20GST%20rate%20change.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumb Sinkies focus only on the GST and fail to see the various other ways the PAP technocrats are 'squeezing blood from a stone'.

The most egregious way is the carbon tax, which is based on a fabricated lie, the 'climate crisis'. :cool:

Should have seen this day coming when traitors sold out the country to BlackRock for a few ESG shekels. :wink:

Temasek and BlackRock Launch Decarbonization Investment Partnership​

13 APR 2021
https://www.temasek.com.sg/en/news-...-blackrock-launch-decarbonization-partnership

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will Samsters be participating? Got fireworks and cheers with dance and songs!! Sinkies will brave the rain for such joyous occassion. PAPPY will be happiest of it all.
Dun forget, also got a new darling call Carbon Tax

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the reasons why honest tourists never come to Singapore is because our GST and service charge and expensive rental cost.

However there are many more dirty tourists who come here to wash their money and sell their pussy

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the reasons why honest tourists never come to Singapore is because our GST and service charge and expensive rental cost.

However there are many more dirty tourists who come here to wash their money and sell their pussy
Cannot not be Bah

Singapore is the talents hub of the world, where ALL Successful Atas people want to be de woh

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Petrol stations are all very crowded . Sinkies shout very loud in Singaporean Chinese: 打一百的油可以省 $1。 很便宜
Heng I don't drive anymore. I missed those days when $70 give me full-tank.
Now every $100 means putting having to put extra $9 into Piss And Poop's pocket.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2024... will be a very interesting year to say the least, can be very good or very bad. Look beyond the drama of this snot-sized money laundering island. :cool:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Diners are reminded to settle your bill in restaurants before 0001hrs i.e pay 1st then eat to avoid any conflicts of gst during payment.