• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seat Warmer Lawlan's Wong Tanjong Katong Logic To Fark You With GST Hikes

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from CNA Mouthpiece hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/gst-hike-more-measures-if-situation-worsens-lawrence-wong-2788261

PEASANTPORE: Deputy Seat Warmer Lawlan Wong has again stressed the need to go ahead with a planned goods and service tax (GST) hike, but said the regime is “already very kind to peasants” if the economic situation worsens significantly.

Responding to prepared Imperial Court questions on Monday (Jul 4) about whether the PAP regime will consider further delaying the impending 2023 GST hike, Lawlan Wong said: “If I delay the hike, then Ho Jinx not happy, when Her Highness not happy, I also happy. After eating a bowl of Tanjong Katong laksa, I must refute all Jane Austen rebels who dare to argue for a deferment.

“And this is why the regime will need to go ahead with the GST increase, as announced at Budget 2022.”

The PAP regime had always use tax hikes to resolve fiscal imbalances, my mentor ex-regent Woody Ah-Goh-go also did the same thing.

The GST is set to rise from 7 per cent to 8 per cent in 2023, and to further increase to 9 per cent in 2024.

“You know, I know, our aging peasant population is reality and we are getting screwed in our Rent Economy. There is a fiscal blackhole and Ho Jinx failed gambles in China are bleeding red monthly. Peasants must endure the unendurable and sarpok the GST increase any further, as we will need the funds urgently to take better care of our growing number of old peasants and to meet our rising healthcare expenditures because PAP is running out of ideas except for generating declining rent,” said Lawlan Wong, who is also the Minion for Moneybags.

The 6.6 billion Assurance Peasants, announced at Budget 2022, has been set aside to “cushion all Peasantpore households” from the impact of the GST increase, he added.

Lawlan Wong lies that most Peasantpore households will not feel the impact of the GST increase for at least 60 full moons but he cannot explain by he needs to hike taxes if he is going to give payouts to local peasants to help them cushion the impact aka "Lan Pa Pa Lan", local dialect slang for penis whacking the balls" .

Actually I also cannot answer, Ruler Loong already gave me a script, I just read it out thats all and answer some prepared questions. Inflation? What is that huh?,” said Lawlan Wong.

“The next line says PAP will continue to assess the adequacy of the Assurance Peanuts as the inflationary outlook evolves. If need be, we will agitate for more GST tax hikes, say 10%.”

Lawlan Wong wants 1.5 billion peanuts from peasants to help petty merchants turn a profit during a Putin Inflation phase.

The PAP regime also announced in June a 1.5 billion support peanuts to counter rising inflation, targeted at providing immediate relief for lower-income and more vulnerable groups.

No worries, our computer simulation projects the tax hikes will spin new revenues for the regime. It is very easy in Peasantpore, whenever we run into fiscal black hole problems, we just hike taxes and raise fees. This year, shiok shiok, we can blame Putin for all the inflation!,” he added.

“You have my word that if the situation worsens significantly, we will be prepared to do 10%!,” he added.

In a wayang question, Labour Party Chief Dissenter, Sore Egg Singh, who is trying to hit Ruler Loong over the Khan Scandal, Pritam Singh noted that the PAP regime’s tax collections' profits for the fiscal year of 2021 saw a 10.5 per cent increase compared to pre-Wuhan Plague numbers.

Stamp duty collection was also 61 per cent higher over the same period, for the 2021 fiscal year, he added.

Where did all the peanuts go? Helping Ho Jinx to fund her China losses or for your merchant cronies??

Peasantpore has enjoyed “budget surpluses from taxation” in its projections, said the Finance Minion.

Wait a minute, your question is not on the list, oh, it is, one minute, it says on the revenue side, these are largely surpluses but we are not a Nordic state, we must tax peasants to turn in profits for PAP annually,” said Lawlan Wong.

The regime “wants to tax more so that the excesses can be used to help Ho Jinx fund her overseas punts. I believe you understand that fact huh? Who say who say, we mismanage the finances and Rent Economy Model is en-passe, you talk some more, I get the Courts to summon you for some Khan questioning”, he added.

Peasant Representative Yip Ah Weng asked, in another wayang question, the areas of health and social care spending that would be affected if the GST hike does not go ahead, and what approach the regime will take to reconsider the increase if there is a global recession in the coming months.

Ah Weng, you must remember, while your parents want you to think that the peasants elect you to speak up for them but in reality, please ask your wife during your pillow talk, who is signing your pay cheque. Please take back that stupid question.,” said Lawlan Wong in his response.

"Got recession or no recession, tax, fee and fare hikes are inevitable.", he quipped before ending the Talk Cock and Sing Song session.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where did the $558K of lease hold land fees PER HDB HOUSEHOLD go to? The oversized and opaque reserves are the elephant in the room, and minister is not accounting for it, no?

---------------

S$500 million.

“The money that HDB will need to pay for the land must be paid back into the past reserves..."

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/ang-mo-kio-bto-loss-s250m-desmond-lee-2010546

Since Central Weave @ AMK is 896 units, on average, each citizen who purchased a BTO HDB flat from HDB, on average, PERMANENTLY contributed $558K to the reserves for land they only TEMPORARILY borrowed to use.

And PAP still got the gall to POFMA citizens who sought important clarifications. https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...cits-past-reserves-yeoh-lam-keong-toc-3008241

FB-IMG-1667298738915.jpg