• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tong Fong Fatt chicken rice is fucking dishonest, Lanjiao Loong photo found behind stall

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i tend to avoid hawkers who exploit such marketing methods.

My grandparents were soybean drink stall holders when I was a little boy. I helped them when young and they told me that coffee stalls in hawker centers were allocated to grassroots members like @JohnTan . These bastards were jealous that my grandparents' business affected them and always bully them, threw dirty water and pails in front of the stall or after my grandparents went back. Call police also no use.

During weekend, these grassroots leaders collect illegal lottery, horse-racing bets and 12-ki in front of their stalls and police didn't dare to touch them because of their background. During elections, MPs will go over take photos with them.

So it is just a personally thing, I don't support stalls that showcase MP photos and buying from coffee stalls in hawker centres.

Grassroots leaders are patriots. It is only logical that PAP takes care of patriots. You rather PAP give those stalls to treasonous oppies?