• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today eat at JB coffee shop no price drop when already no GST

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be joking they are simple ladies. Last time my Malaysian Cantonese clerk would tell her husband she is working overtime when actually she goes play mahjong.
Oh I forgot to mention her husband is Singaporean and must be thinking how simple and good his Malaysian wife is.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
cost of apple in jb = price + gst. since gst = 0 ringgit, cost of apple = price. aiyah, simple math also don't know.
I just found an April 2018 receipt for apples is zero percent GST indeed. LOL the ousted government already no charge GST for fruits all this while. So damn kind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just found an April 2018 receipt for apples is zero percent GST indeed. LOL the ousted government already no charge GST for fruits all this while. So damn kind.
It never pays to be kind like me get bullied by dogs that bully kind people only. In front of others they diam diam kuai kuai.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey but my apples price still went up 20% or so since few years ago. WHY?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After the generous tax cuts from Trump, US companies have not lowered their prices.

Business all over the world will not lower prices unless they are forced to. Didn't you know that business is a psychopath.

WW3Concert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameful beggar opportunistic exploiter Ginfreely expecting to take advantage of Malaysia abolishment of GST to eat a free lunch there?

Everything you blame Malaysia no good Singapore fucking good, why don't you Lan-Lan or Chee-Chee come back to Pee Sai and pay and pay the MIW bastard 7% ?? Why CB itchy to go hunt for bargain in Malaysia when everyday you look down on Malaysia & have shameless baseless Pee-Sai Pride Bitching around?

Cheapo want to seek chance to exploit freebies in Malaysia thinking their people & govt are stupid when you are too stupid can not oust LHL who is much more corrupted than Najib, you still talk rubbish say Pee Sai soo fucking good?

Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameful beggar opportunistic exploiter Ginfreely expecting to take advantage of Malaysia abolishment of GST to eat a free lunch there?

Everything you blame Malaysia no good Singapore fucking good, why don't you Lan-Lan or Chee-Chee come back to Pee Sai and pay and pay the MIW bastard 7% ?? Why CB itchy to go hunt for bargain in Malaysia when everyday you look down on Malaysia & have shameless baseless Pee-Sai Pride Bitching around?

Cheapo want to seek chance to exploit freebies in Malaysia thinking their people & govt are stupid when you are too stupid can not oust LHL who is much more corrupted than Najib, you still talk rubbish say Pee Sai soo fucking good?

Pui!
Another big fat lie when I didn’t exploit or ask for anything free. And Malaysian government opening iskandar region for investment is the one that invited me to Malaysia, coupled with the push factor from pap changing the Hdb policy in 2010.

Obviously I only found out they are thieves slanderers and harassers subsequently. And I don’t owe them anything to continue living in JB as I have paid for everything and WAY BEYOND. They owe me for the crimes they did to me instead and so I am just getting my justice by writing the truth here.

If you like to suck the criminals cocks come to Malaysia and suck. Don’t be surprised they will give you sinkie traitor dog a slap instead of thanking you for helping them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
After the generous tax cuts from Trump, US companies have not lowered their prices.

Business all over the world will not lower prices unless they are forced to. Didn't you know that business is a psychopath.
I just ate at ikea restaurant and the food got price drop for GST cancellation! That’s the difference between reputable foreign business in Malaysia and local business. I have learnt to only buy big items from MNC or japan connected businesses in JB where possible. Otherwise means lots of trouble and frustration dealing with self entitled people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just ate at ikea restaurant and the food got price drop for GST cancellation! That’s the difference between reputable foreign business in Malaysia and local business. I have learnt to only buy big items from MNC or japan connected businesses in JB where possible. Otherwise means lots of trouble and frustration dealing with self entitled people.
Oh USA is cut corporate tax not cut GST so their business is not obligated to drop price unlike Malaysia. One is a cheat one is not.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
When GST was first implemented, this coffee shop woman boss wayang so much about can give me GST receipt as they increased their prices due to GST and I didn’t even ask about it. Today diam diam keep quiet no price drop when GST cancelled. WHY?
KNN try screaming into the air in jb coffeeshop KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN try screaming into the air in jb coffeeshop KNN
Why should I when the coffee shop woman boss was and is polite to me? If she dare to insult me in the coffee shop I will sure scream at her. Just like I screamed at my ex boss. Why filthy Malaysians like you are so coward only dare to insult Singaporean hiding behind computer in such coffee shop like this one?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually mudland does export alot of prostitutes round the world. N alot of women work as pros in mudland
Oh my goodness no wonder they open mouth only call people slut whore mistress. Proven they are ALWAYS what they accused others to be!