• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today eat at JB coffee shop no price drop when already no GST

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh my goodness no wonder they open mouth only call people slut whore mistress. Proven they are ALWAYS what they accused others to be!
Alot of mudlander cinas who are in the world's oldest profession...are mainly Hakkas n hokkeins n other mandarin speaking groups. Although Cantonese is mainly spoken in KL... majority are not Cantonese. They are Hakkas who try and pass themselves off as Cantonese because they are guest people and stole land in Guangdong. Hakkas are the enemy within. Hokkeins are the enemy without. Anyway such ppl are shameless. Look at the way the m&ds are attacking Singkieland. But they don't look at themselves bcos they kept BN in power for decades. They did not support Anwar when he was 1st ousted. The cina say he is racist. N now these so called cina sing a different tune. What a bunch of hypocrites. They supported BN and allowed najib into power.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
e2272926-803b-48f2-97a6-23124d415835.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should I when the coffee shop woman boss was and is polite to me? If she dare to insult me in the coffee shop I will sure scream at her. Just like I screamed at my ex boss. Why filthy Malaysians like you are so coward only dare to insult Singaporean hiding behind computer in such coffee shop like this one?
KNN lu siao ah so easily get insulted and screaming as if the world belongs to you KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alot of mudlander cinas who are in the world's oldest profession...are mainly Hakkas n hokkeins n other mandarin speaking groups. Although Cantonese is mainly spoken in KL... majority are not Cantonese. They are Hakkas who try and pass themselves off as Cantonese because they are guest people and stole land in Guangdong. Hakkas are the enemy within. Hokkeins are the enemy without. Anyway such ppl are shameless. Look at the way the m&ds are attacking Singkieland. But they don't look at themselves bcos they kept BN in power for decades. They did not support Anwar when he was 1st ousted. The cina say he is racist. N now these so called cina sing a different tune. What a bunch of hypocrites. They supported BN and allowed najib into power.
I think you cannot conclude by numbers alone as most migrants are hokkiens isn’t it? Many Hakkas In Johor indeed. My ex Malaysian Chinese accountant is also Hakka from Johor who went to kL to study in university of Malaya and then came to spore to work and then returned back to kL to work. Pretty shameless and confirmed hypocrite indeed to delete me as Facebook friend as soon as she left the company when we were friendly throughout.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN lu siao ah so easily get insulted and screaming as if the world belongs to you KNN
No that’s not true. I rarely screamed but when I do it’s always a serious case of harassment by cheebye Malaysians like my neighbor from hell causing mysterious knocks on my walls or setting off firecrackers at 3 am or loud whistling from inside neighbour house at midnight etc etc

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you cannot conclude by numbers alone as most migrants are hokkiens isn’t it? Many Hakkas In Johor indeed. My ex Malaysian Chinese accountant is also Hakka from Johor who went to kL to study in university of Malaya and then came to spore to work and then returned back to kL to work. Pretty shameless and confirmed hypocrite indeed to delete me as Facebook friend as soon as she left the company when we were friendly throughout.
Hakkas are like that. They are not called 'kan' for nothing. And the worse thing is they try and pass themselves off as Cantonese. Hakkas only speak Hakka to their own kind to try and avoid conflict with the Cantonese because they are crooks and thieves. All those Hakka villages in Guangdong are all stolen because they don't have land of their own.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hakkas are like that. They are not called 'kan' for nothing. And the worse thing is they try and pass themselves off as Cantonese. Hakkas only speak Hakka to their own kind to try and avoid conflict with the Cantonese because they are crooks and thieves. All those Hakka villages in Guangdong are all stolen because they don't have land of their own.
Yeah I think so too. Never knew she hated me until she deleted me from Facebook! Good at passing off as friends indeed. Actually I first heard about early retirement from her during one of our friendly chats when she said she will retire at 45 years old while we Singaporeans work until 65 years old lol.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah I think so too. Never knew she hated me until she deleted me from Facebook! Good at passing off as friends indeed. Actually I first heard about early retirement from her during one of our friendly chats when she said she will retire at 45 years old while we Singaporeans work until 65 years old lol.
That why Singkieland is the welfare state for pap and m&ds.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Took my dinner! Today eat at Malay restaurant. Initially in earlier June, they gave 6% discount to less off their menu price that stated inclusive of GST as their GST receipt system not yet updated. But now updated they just changed the 6% to zero % in the receipt and the menu price conveniently remained the same! So good for the merchants voting Mahathir to earn extra 6% bonus!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Took my dinner! Today eat at Malay restaurant. Initially in earlier June, they gave 6% discount to less off their menu price that stated inclusive of GST as their GST receipt system not yet updated. But now updated they just changed the 6% to zero % in the receipt and the menu price conveniently remained the same! So good for the merchants voting Mahathir to earn extra 6% bonus!
Seems no change to consumers at the present compared to GST time. But come a few more months later, when the sales tax kick into effect, the price will be conveniently increased again by adding in a new sales tax on this price that was inclusive of GST! Whose bright idea is it that removing GST will benefit the end consumers?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid traitor bitch. Go singapore pay 7% gst if you can't afford jb price.

You are the bitchy traitor dog trying to block the truth. It’s not about whether I can afford or not. It’s about honesty, transparency and ability to enforce this no GST rule.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
A foreigner in another country. You have no right to complain. If you ain't happy, move back to Singapore. Dumb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A foreigner in another country. You have no right to complain. If you ain't happy, move back to Singapore. Dumb.
You Another Malaysian dog shut up. I am entitled to speak the truth, the new govt don’t come and announce transparency and all the crap and apply to najib only but not the other citizens!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You Another Malaysian dog shut up. I am entitled to speak the truth, the new govt don’t come and announce transparency and all the crap and apply to najib only but not the other citizens!
Just because you made a bad investment and everyone you do not agree with becomes your victim. :rolleyes:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN people entitle to speak truth from mouth you speak from a mouth that resembles a chibye . your mouth is a chibye no parkay KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because you made a bad investment and everyone you do not agree with becomes your victim. :rolleyes:
Can you have some creativity? How many times you must use this old shit excuse that it’s due to bad investment when it’s nothing to do with bad investment but filthy Malaysians stealing slandering and harassing me. You have no iq to know the difference between investment and crime just shut up and don’t keep barking the same shit.