• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today eat at JB coffee shop no price drop when already no GST

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are quite pitiful. Stuck in mudland because you can't afford the high cost of living in sinkieland. Having to suck mudlander dicks on a daily basis, getting fucked by them too. You have my sympathy, my dear. I really feel for you. :inlove:
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You are quite pitiful. Stuck in mudland because you can't afford the high cost of living in sinkieland. Having to suck mudlander dicks on a daily basis, getting fucked by them too. You have my sympathy, my dear. I really feel for you. :inlove:
Agree. She wants to buy a JB home and stay there and then KPKB about everything. For goodness sake, no one owes her a living.

Her primary motive always starts from Money. And it has gotten her to become a mental wreck.

She is the type of aunty who will use that sort of fugup eyes to look at others at a wet market, restaurant, etc just because she thinks she has more money than others. So absolutely no sympathy from me if it is being harassed by Malaysians in her neighborhood.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you sure you really mean to say "deflate"? :o-o:
This time, I won't say what the correct word should be. :wink:
And if you manage to realize what the correct word should be, I dare you to defend yourself by saying that it was a "typo" or by pushing the blame to your "fat fingers"! :wink:
6724B3DC-E73C-4296-9128-ABF946BC4B55.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny how Malaysian dog @musaahi is so proud to nitpick on me when obviously I know the word and already used it in the same thread. That’s how shameless Malaysians are.

Damn shameless of @musashi to insult me English poor and then when told of the truth of my English A1 turned a nitpicker to cast aspersions on me telling lies when i am not. That’s how evil Malaysians are. No one come here to announce I am a virgin but Malaysians slandered me slut whore mistress then I said so and all the nitpicking start: the language of a virgin is not like that, virgin will not don’t wear bra at home blah blah blah all kinds of nonsense attacks. That’s shameful behavior of shameless Malaysians hiding behind computer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. She wants to buy a JB home and stay there and then KPKB about everything. For goodness sake, no one owes her a living.

Her primary motive always starts from Money. And it has gotten her to become a mental wreck.

She is the type of aunty who will use that sort of fugup eyes to look at others at a wet market, restaurant, etc just because she thinks she has more money than others. So absolutely no sympathy from me if it is being harassed by Malaysians in her neighborhood.
Another big fat lie when obviously I didn’t kpkb everything, only their filthy crimes on me. You are trying to deflect attention from your filthy Malaysian crimes on me by blaming it on me as money issue. No one owes me a living but no one is entitled to crimes and the latter is then the issue while the earlier is what you are trying to make it to be to deflect the real issue.

Wow your description is totally not me to look at anyone with fuck up eyes. It sounds more like you son of pahang slut who has been looking down on me just because you have a bit of money from your sinkie Catholic daddy that your slut mother open leg in geylang.

Anyway it’s just another of your fucked up truth of me from money worshipper to smoker to fat woman to look at people with fucked up eyes. You have already been caught inconsistency in your money worshipper definition standard by not calling Anwar kpkb on lim Ge as money worshipper when he said exactly the same as me.

You have absolutely no sympathy of victim of theft slander and harassment because you are the criminal yourself. And who needs your Malaysian bastard sympathy?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another big fat lie when obviously I didn’t kpkb everything, only their filthy crimes on me. You are trying to deflect attention from your filthy Malaysian crimes on me by blaming it on me as money issue. No one owes me a living but no one is entitled to crimes and the latter is then the issue while the earlier is what you are trying to make it to be to deflect the real issue.

Wow your description is totally not me to look at anyone with fuck up eyes. It sounds more like you son of pahang slut who has been looking down on me just because you have a bit of money from your sinkie Catholic daddy that your slut mother open leg in geylang.

Anyway it’s just another of your fucked up truth of me from money worshipper to smoker to fat woman to look at people with fucked up eyes. You have already been caught inconsistency in your money worshipper definition standard by not calling Anwar kpkb on lim Ge as money worshipper when he said exactly the same as me.

You have absolutely no sympathy of victim of theft slander and harassment because you are the criminal yourself. And who needs your Malaysian bastard sympathy?
@AhMeng is unwittingly describing himself looking at people with fucked up eyes. He is ALWAYS what he accused me to be hahahahaha