• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To Re Open Singapore More or not?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
good points. but let singapore learn from other countries problems. if it is as straight forward as you said, why are China, Australia, HK, Vietnam and many more other countries reclosing their borders?
That's exactly why they are having it wrong. In fact, those who have contracted and survived the Covid-19 would have developed anti-bodies and T-cells and they will most likely be immune to a second infection.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's exactly why they are having it wrong. In fact, those who have contracted and survived the Covid-19 would have developed anti-bodies and T-cells and they will most likely be immune to a second infection.
who is having what wrong?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
who is having what wrong?
By closing their borders, how long can you stay closed? How long can your economy lasts if this will to go on indefinitely? Anyway, I anticipate a vaccine should be coming around Sep/Oct although it is not 100% proven, but is good enough as an interim prevention.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
u have to take note that the high number of covid death is a fake inflated figure(USA, might be other countries as well) if you wish to take that into account. The hospital or who ever in charge has admitted the figure is inflated and even car accident, cancer , heart attack also can declare as covid death. These people are even paid to declare that, i read that it is as high as $39k per declare of death.

why they do that, you might ask. the agenda of the elite. They want to push vaccination to depopulate earth population. So the number i do take it as a pinch of salt.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
By closing their borders, how long can you stay closed? How long can your economy lasts if this will to go on indefinitely? Anyway, I anticipate a vaccine should be coming around Sep/Oct although it is not 100% proven, but is good enough as an interim prevention.
By opening too soon, the country risks a 2nd wave or 3rd wave infection. That wld cause greater harm to the economy.I believe there is a tussle between MTI and the Covid task force

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
u have to take note that the high number of covid death is a fake inflated figure(USA, might be other countries as well) if you wish to take that into account. The hospital or who ever in charge has admitted the figure is inflated and even car accident, cancer , heart attack also can declare as covid death. These people are even paid to declare that, i read that it is as high as $39k per declare of death.

why they do that, you might ask. the agenda of the elite. They want to push vaccination to depopulate earth population. So the number i do take it as a pinch of salt.
I trust WHO's figures rather than opinions

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will be interesting if pap has the courage to reveal how many of the imported cases in the last 30days are from India

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do not trust WHO. WHO is a corrupted organisation that work with the cabal. of course, these are not mainstreamed and it is up to you to believe in it. Trump has to take them down and remove USA connection to them one by one. The Sg govt aka PAP has make a mistake to listen to WHO. by the way, the man-made virus, after its millions of replication, will become harmless to its original form, you can't change nature by engineering something.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
By opening too soon, the country risks a 2nd wave or 3rd wave infection. That wld cause greater harm to the economy.I believe there is a tussle between MTI and the Covid task force
There is no justification to say "opening too soon". You imposed lockdowns, infections go down. Once you loosens up, infections go up again. In this way, there is totally no feasible period to open up. More people will die of hunger than from Covid-19 eventually.

Like the guy in Indonesia once said: If I go out to work, I may not necessarily get the virus if sufficient precautions are taken. But if I remain at home, not only me, but my family members will all die of hunger eventually.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“who” still doesn’t believe in aerosolized spread of virus when evidence around the world confirm that to be the case. that’s why goggles, face shields, and eye wear protection are recommended for frontline workers. nuff said.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike you, I dont think virus is harmless. It depends on whom it infects. a virus that can cause 700,000 deaths in a few mths is certainly not harmless
Most of the death figures given by western countries could be in error. Most asian countries report much smaller fatality figures. Including china.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no justification to say "opening too soon". You imposed lockdowns, infections go down. Once you loosens up, infections go up again. In this way, there is totally no feasible period to open up. More people will die of hunger than from Covid-19 eventually.

Like the guy in Indonesia once said: If I go out to work, I may not necessarily get the virus if sufficient precautions are taken. But if I remain at home, not only me, but my family members will all die of hunger eventually.
when you open and infections surged and govt has to backtrack, that is opening too soon

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do not trust WHO. WHO is a corrupted organisation that work with the cabal. of course, these are not mainstreamed and it is up to you to believe in it. Trump has to take them down and remove USA connection to them one by one. The Sg govt aka PAP has make a mistake to listen to WHO. by the way, the man-made virus, after its millions of replication, will become harmless to its original form, you can't change nature by engineering something.
so you dont trust UN too? You only trust PAP?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the death figures given by western countries could be in error. Most asian countries report much smaller fatality figures. Including china.
so you are saying the death figure is not &00 as stated by WHO? What do you think is the correct figure? More than 700K or less than 700K?