• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To Re Open Singapore More or not?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Covid 19 has slowed the prostitution of Singapore by the pap.

Now MTI is pushing for the re opening of Singapore, locally and internationally. The Covid 19 task force is more cautious.

With covid 19 infections spiking in USA, Brazil, UK, Australia, China, Vietnam, Hk and many others, will PAP re open SG more?

I hope not!

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Open up the stupid border! Those whose time is up will die. That is all. No need to collect card boards anymore. Or suffer from weekly dialysis.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Open up the stupid border! Those whose time is up will die. That is all. No need to collect card boards anymore. Or suffer from weekly dialysis.
That is one important view. For one such view, there may be many others

You cant speak for kidney patients abt dialysis. You can only speak for yourself when u have to undergo dialysis

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Covid 19 has slowed the prostitution of Singapore by the pap.

Now MTI is pushing for the re opening of Singapore, locally and internationally. The Covid 19 task force is more cautious.

With covid 19 infections spiking in USA, Brazil, UK, Australia, China, Vietnam, Hk and many others, will PAP re open SG more?

I hope not!
Many people will starve to death before they died of covid-19

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Problem will not go away. Sooner or later u have to open up the border. We'll have to live with it.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I am get used to work at home and my family seldom go out and we save a lot of money. Why do we need to reopen ? Government always asks us to save money. This is the best chance to save a lot of money

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people will starve to death before they died of covid-19
maybe some will if we dont open. But opening at the wrong time may result in more infections and a longer closure later. It is either lives or livelihood

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe some will if we dont open. But opening at the wrong time may result in more infections and a longer closure later. It is either lives or livelihood
The virus is harmless and even has a cure now. i feel that closing the border will not help much.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday, there are road accidents involving vehicles and pedestrians. Does this mean driving and riding must be banned? On the same analogy, so, why must borders be closed? Just take the necessary precautions like wearing masks and avoiding crowded places will suffice.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The virus is harmless and even has a cure now. i feel that closing the border will not help much.
Unlike you, I dont think virus is harmless. It depends on whom it infects. a virus that can cause 700,000 deaths in a few mths is certainly not harmless

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday, there are road accidents involving vehicles and pedestrians. Does this mean driving and riding must be banned? On the same analogy, so, why must borders be closed? Just take the necessary precautions like wearing masks and avoiding crowded places will suffice.
good points. but let singapore learn from other countries problems. if it is as straight forward as you said, why are China, Australia, HK, Vietnam and many more other countries reclosing their borders?