• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To Dankos

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its ok, I can be very respectful and professional if needed. I wouldn't say the word no balls. Its just good for everyone to understand the rules of the game.

since hes the ruler of this forum ...he can suka suka change the rules ?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please quote where he said he would "harass (your) family and friends" and "target (your) love(d) ones"?

The forummers here will be the judge of the situation.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please quote where he said he would "harass (your) family and friends" and "target (your) love(d) ones"?

The forummers here will be the judge of the situation.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LHiikvCqUy8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cb, you talk like a sane animal, how can that be? give me the fat ass(danko)'s contact, i want to put my fist in his mouth.

Dankos dun ass the fat pig's family la, just ass him online can liao.

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wasn't playing any mind games I had approach Sam and he had agreed to help. Whether he thinks dankos have gone too far or took pity on me I dun know. In any case he had agreed to help. For all I know he may have just given me a fake IP to appease me. In which caser I hjave asked a couple of friends to do some probing

I have since calm down and went over this incident again. I may have over reacted to the incident when Dankos pull my brother into this but I do not think I was totally wrong to react this way to protect my family. If I have coz any distress to Danko or anyone here regarding my overreaction, I apologize.

However, I still expect Dankos to Man up and make a personal promise to leave this between the 2 of us and not get anyone else involved. I have taken the first step and apologize, the rest is up to U. I am still fully prepared to make good on my threat to proceed with the case

For anyone else who thinks this is funny, put yourself in my shoes and see if the off chance of seeing your family get harassed is funny.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wasn't playing any mind games I had approach Sam and he had agreed to help. Whether he thinks dankos have gone too far or took pity on me I dun know. In any case he had agreed to help. For all I know he may have just given me a fake IP to appease me. In which caser I hjave asked a couple of friends to do some probing

I have since calm down and went over this incident again. I may have over reacted to the incident when Dankos pull my brother into this but I do not think I was totally wrong to react this way to protect my family. If I have coz any distress to Danko or anyone here regarding my overreaction, I apologize.

However, I still expect Dankos to Man up and make a personal promise to leave this between the 2 of us and not get anyone else involved. I have taken the first step and apologize, the rest is up to U. I am still fully prepared to make good on my threat to proceed with the case

For anyone else who thinks this is funny, put yourself in my shoes and see if the off chance of seeing your family get harassed is funny.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
cb, you talk like a sane animal, how can that be? give me the fat ass(danko)'s contact, i want to put my fist in his mouth.

Krafty don't make me ass u. Cos your chao kuan is u comprain like a little girl after u get assed! :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Krafty don't make me ass u. Cos your chao kuan is u comprain like a little girl after u get assed! :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please point us to the post where dankos said he would "harass (your) family and friends" and "target (your) love(d) ones"?

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am curious about the technical part on how is Danko able to locate your family and conduct harassment on them? Is it even technically possible for him to do that, without higher regulatory authorities' interference? Sorry, just a curious question.

dankos

cb krafty,

fuck u. kaypoh chee taxi driver. u can forget about the 4.5k engineering job u r looking for. no 1 will employ losers like u.:oIo::oIo:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

dankos

fat ass,

since when i say i will harass your family members? by putting your brother name = harassment is it:oIo:

u claim leongsam pass my ip address to u. show the proof. if sam does it then all forummers here will have an idea of what the host is like. NPNT. if no proof that means u r slandering sam.

my advice to u : stop being so egoistic and put your name as char_azn in all the forums u visit (which is damn a lot). worst still u link it to your real name and from there your brother's name and all fuck data can come out. all these are readily available in normal search engines. dun even need any it expert. ur egoistic nature is the source of your problems. how i know that guy is your brother : becos your own big mouth. 1st u say he is civil servant. then u added he is a scientist in mindef. u r saboing your own brother.

no problem i shall stop mentioning your brother's name since u mind so much and even regard it as harassment. but too bad i assing of u wun stop. :oIo::oIo: it will only get worse.:oIo::oIo:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Char_Azn could be a PAP mole.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

If U can find any other PAP member who openly urge his friends and family to vote WP in his blog then I'll be your PAP mole

U ass talk about supporting the opposition, I'm the one who actually put it in black and white on a public domain with my face on it and telling pple to vote for them

dankos

If U can find any other PAP member who openly urge his friends and family to vote WP in his blog then I'll be your PAP mole

U ass talk about supporting the opposition, I'm the one who actually put it in black and white on a public domain with my face on it and telling pple to vote for them

fat ass,

dun pretend ok. all this while u ask ppl NOT to attend wp rally. encourage multi party fights in smc/grc. ask ppl not to vote for any oppo just to oppose pap. u dare say u never say all these stuff:oIo:

all these is not pap dog is what?