• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To Dankos

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam Leong have replied and agreed to release your IP if I decide to take action. And yes he told me you have taken precautions. I'll give you some credit, you're not as stupid as U look. However you forget what line I am in. I know how to track U down and have friends who are more then capable to help.

I will give you 1 last chance, promise to not even think about seeking and harassing my family and friends and I will let the matter rest. I don't care if you continue to be and ass to me as long as U keep it between you and me.

I believe most of the pple in here will understand if I decide to take legal action against you. You can mess with me as an individuals in here but when U start thinking of targeting my love ones, that's crossing the line.

dankos

To fat ass

did i at any ponit of time threaten to harm u or family?

Go ahead n do wat u want. U will know that u r not the only one capable of using ip address.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam Leong have replied and agreed to release your IP if I decide to take action. And yes he told me you have taken precautions. I'll give you some credit, you're not as stupid as U look. However you forget what line I am in. I know how to track U down and have friends who are more then capable to help.

I will give you 1 last chance, promise to not even think about seeking and harassing my family and friends and I will let the matter rest. I don't care if you continue to be and ass to me as long as U keep it between you and me.

I believe most of the pple in here will understand if I decide to take legal action against you. You can mess with me as an individuals in here but when U start thinking of targeting my love ones, that's crossing the line.

dude...dont "play" until so big leh ....

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just ask yourself whether you are prepare to take the risk of someone seeking out your family members and see if you are prepared to take any chances. Unless U have no conscience, U should know how most pple feel about this

All I ask for is a statement that U will not go down that route and we can both continue with what U like to do and continue to flame me.

I would prefer we settle this here and now and keep it between us. Just say yes to that and we can both pretend this never happen.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just ask yourself whether you are prepare to take the risk of someone seeking out your family members and see if you are prepared to take any chances. Unless U have no conscience, U should know how most pple feel about this

All I ask for is a statement that U will not go down that route and we can both continue with what U like to do and continue to flame me.

I would prefer we settle this here and now and keep it between us. Just say yes to that and we can both pretend this never happen.

you should know that this forum bo cheng hu . if you feel threaten then just leave this forum and never come back or come back as a new nick ...alot of ppl has been doing that . why cant you ? pride ?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you should know that this forum bo cheng hu . if you feel threaten then just leave this forum and never come back or come back as a new nick ...alot of ppl has been doing that . why cant you ? pride ?

It's not about pride. Leaving this forum doesn't mean he will stop harassing me or my family. He already has the info, nothing stopping him from harassing me even when I am gone there is no guarantee he wouldn't do the same to my family. If U were me, are U willing to take that risk. We could easily settle this like gentleman in here or we can take it 1 step up. I wasn't asking him to apologize for his actions or to admit that he was wrong. All I am asking is for him to show me that he will not take this any further. Whether he is man enough to do it is up to him.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's not about pride. Leaving this forum doesn't mean he will stop harassing me or my family. He already has the info, nothing stopping him from harassing me even when I am gone there is no guarantee he wouldn't do the same to my family. If U were me, are U willing to take that risk. We could easily settle this like gentleman in here or we can take it 1 step up. I wasn't asking him to apologize for his actions or to admit that he was wrong. All I am asking is for him to show me that he will not take this any further. Whether he is man enough to do it is up to him.

first of all ..have you ask yourself why are you being a target in sammyboy only ...there are many pro-PAP too why nothing happen to them ? no smoke no fire . how you know if you leave this forum and come back as a new nick he still harassing you or your family ? again ,you are guessing .

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam Leong have replied and agreed to release your IP if I decide to take action.

In this case the forum host himself should remove his infraction immunity so that forummers here can infract him for...

Infraction for Leongsam: Revealing Inappropriate details of Private Individuals

:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In this case the forum host himself should remove his infraction immunity so that forummers here can infract him for...

Infraction for Leongsam: Revealing Inappropriate details of Private Individuals

:biggrin:

whahahha..thats a good one . :wink:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets just say if you decide to extend this threat, you probably will attract real attention in real life. It might not be from Dankos. Just my analysis from observations of human nature.

Also can you cut and paste the response from SAM that states he will do that please? I am not questioning your integrity but always good to verify. Thank you.

Last edited:

dankos

Fat ass

i before n i say again. Did i ever threaten u or yr family with physical harm. If u think u have a case then go ahead n do wat u want. Lets just see if the isd or police will take up yr case. Perhaps maybe uncle yap can take some video as well.

Knnb. Fuck u fat ass.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, i think its good to understand whats the deal here with this forum. At least everyone is clear on the parameters and can make the respective decisions. Waiting for an answer from SAM or a cut and paste from Char_Azn.

::wait patiently::

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No, i think its good to understand whats the deal here with this forum. At least everyone is clear on the parameters and can make the respective decisions. Waiting for an answer from SAM or a cut and paste from Char_Azn.

::wait patiently::

sam no balls to come in here and tell us ? i remember he did say he will not give any details to the goverment ...

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its ok, I can be very respectful and professional if needed. I wouldn't say the word no balls. Its just good for everyone to understand the rules of the game. Its either a false claim by Char_Azn or its the truth. This is how it operates. Fine either ways.

Last edited: