• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiger or Carlsberg

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
walaneh .... gila atau apa ...??

Heineken the best binya .... after I have been drinking for past 50 years lah , tuan.:smile:

Tuan, Heineken sekarang pun ada fake punya; mesti mau cari itu ada cap tiga kepaLa orang tua; atau, tiga daun..
:wink:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
brussels-hoegaarder1.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiger beer served by PRC mei mei
Carlsberg served by local auntie
Should I support local and FxxK PAP or embrace PRC mei mei and love PAP?

Bro, you guys might have your favorite, but booze is booze, if there is only one brand in the house, you'd drink it.

Now, limpeh drinking Anchor. Normally, me favorite is Labatts' Blue.

Cheers!

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean men are useless

I see them at coffeeshop - give the PRC beer girl $20 tips just because she brushed his arm gently

Then dash out and scold the car park auntie because he wants to save $1 coupon

Singapore men FAIL!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, you guys might have your favorite, but booze is booze, if there is only one brand in the house, you'd drink it.

Now, limpeh drinking Anchor. Normally, me favorite is Labatts' Blue.

Cheers!

I am surprised that your favourite is Labatt's Blue (from Canada).
Have you tried Labatt's Classic? or Molson Canadi*n?
I am from the True North, Strong and Free.

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal
Carlsberg (and Heineken for that matter) are complete rubbish.
Tiger (and Chang & Singha) are 2 of the best beers in the world.
Nothing, and I mean nothing, beats a hot humid day, a spicy salty meal and an ice ice cold Tiger beer.
Man I'm thirsty now !!