• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiger or Carlsberg

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
my fav.....c my avatar...
sadly no prc or aunties promote it...

alamak, wrong country lah, no prc or aunties promote it for you here but if you go bavaria.. i'm sure got very nice looking german mei mei by the name of heidi to help you drink it.:wink:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am surprised that your favourite is Labatt's Blue (from Canada).
Have you tried Labatt's Classic? or Molson Canadi*n?
I am from the True North, Strong and Free.

When I first arrived in Canada and hung around with the neighbours in their garages (they don't smoke in their houses) we all drank imports and premium brands, then as time passed, we drank more and more and to save money, we all settled for the common popular brands - Molson Canadian, Labatt's Blue, Budweiser (Canadian brewed) and Carlsberg (also locally brewed) - that's where I realized that the standard taste for most people was a 5% lager. Soon, some of us even went for the lower cost brands (Lakeport). One neighbour brews his own beer and comes up with different concoctions, sometimes coming up with some really excellent recipes, too bad he was unable to repeat what he makes with consistency, but we all drank it just the same. Rarely do I go to pubs there but if I do, I usually order Rickard's Red on tap - one of the few dark beers I like.

Cheers!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I first arrived in Canada and hung around with the neighbours in their garages (they don't smoke in their houses) we all drank imports and premium brands, then as time passed, we drank more and more and to save money, we all settled for the common popular brands - Molson Canadian, Labatt's Blue, Budweiser (Canadian brewed) and Carlsberg (also locally brewed) - that's where I realized that the standard taste for most people was a 5% lager. Soon, some of us even went for the lower cost brands (Lakeport). One neighbour brews his own beer and comes up with different concoctions, sometimes coming up with some really excellent recipes, too bad he was unable to repeat what he makes with consistency, but we all drank it just the same. Rarely do I go to pubs there but if I do, I usually order Rickard's Red on tap - one of the few dark beers I like.

Cheers!

Now, I understand.
I seldom drink, but if I buy a 12 pack, it may be Steam Whistle or Stella Artois.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Czech beer best, nice hue and taste ..unlike the over carbonated dish water they call beer in OZ. 1st imbibed whilst in Prague, enjoyed whilst shooting the breeze in the fall.. alfresco.

On tap over the bottle or can.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
207984_10151017170312056_207526927_n.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That ONE for the road

b37babec.jpg

41d74869.jpg

28a4d208.jpg

2 sides of beer, lift p and drown sorrows

df68b86f.jpg

d0b6d703.jpg

274b7eee.jpg

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporean men are useless

I see them at coffeeshop - give the PRC beer girl $20 tips just because she brushed his arm gently

Then dash out and scold the car park auntie because he wants to save $1 coupon

Singapore men FAIL!

hahha lOL. this comment made by day.... so true

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both are good beers..but for taste, prefer VB. Hard to find in cheaper joints or coffee shops.

Tiger seems to use more local aunties and heard they also pay better...