• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

thread to debunk supernatural ...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be frank, most of them are just helpless(might be very sick, business problems, family problems etc)! MPs can't help them so hve to look for alternatives! By e way, am half stoopid to take a "look-see" as invited by my indian frens! Wow, the alms (in money form) they gave also very obscene! Hahaha..

They gave how much money?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when i was younger ..i used to bagpack alot . theres a time when i stay in thai with a famous monk in one of the mountain ,just to do some research on black magic . i buff him that i want to learn black magic with him ....during that one year in thailand .i learn alot of things from him . he trust me so much that he willing to tell me how black magic works and theres no such things as black magic .

even now ,if i go up to thai mountain...i would be able to find and to tell the different between herbs and their use . i could make any guy die in a car accident or die in their sleep if i wanted to ,by using herbs .

That's what he told you? Black magic is all fake?

It's like the priest or pastor from a temple/church telling the trusted member hey it's all fake.

Can share a bit on these herbs.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
" black magic " can only works if the victim have conection with the herbs ...thats why when you are young , your parents always tell you dont anyhow eat things from strangers ...later kena gongtau ...:wink: now you know why ....:wink:

Could u explain in scientific terms what you mean by "connection" with the herbs?

If this is the case wouldn't patrons of ppl that cook food all kenna gongtau?

We don't know the names of the hawkers we buy from but we eat their food and herbs etc.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Black magic has nothing to do with chants. Chants are just for adding aura of mystic to scare people. Black magic has everything to do the food or drink you take or the fume you breathe in, basically slow poisoning. Even ancient Chinese know that, and call it "eaten kongtao," 吃降头。It's a slow poison-and-antidote formula. The victim always feel the urge to comeback for the antidote. Resistance can result in physiological disorder and death without medical cause certifiable. The most manifest form of black magic is of course narcotics since it has no effective antidote except with more of itself. The less noted but yet popular and legal forms are of course alcohol and tobacco.

wah piang man. Looks like many ppl here kenna gong tao already. Just see the number of smokers and drinkers.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a place in Indonesia called "Gunong Kawi", real damp, foggy n mountainous! U can learn the black art there if u wan as what my indon frens told me. They hve the "white" n the "black", "white" is to help while "black" is to harm. Those who mastered it will gain watever but those who failed will turn crazy or dead! It's a place where angels fear to thread though...some sort like hell's gate! Scary!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunung_Kawi

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's what he told you? Black magic is all fake?

It's like the priest or pastor from a temple/church telling the trusted member hey it's all fake.

Can share a bit on these herbs.

its for information use only ...please do not buy it online and con ppl . :wink: some of the herbs can be brought on line .
http://www.shamansgarden.com/c-93-visionary-herbs.aspx .

yes , thats what he told me . he even teach me how to do it . because i found out something that he do not want others to know .even his own student he dont teach much .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Could u explain in scientific terms what you mean by "connection" with the herbs?

If this is the case wouldn't patrons of ppl that cook food all kenna gongtau?

We don't know the names of the hawkers we buy from but we eat their food and herbs etc.

ram have explain everything what is the meaning of connection with the herbs .

i dont know what it means by this : If this is the case wouldn't patrons of ppl that cook food all kenna gongtau?

We don't know the names of the hawkers we buy from but we eat their food and herbs etc

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its for information use only ...please do not buy it online and con ppl . :wink: some of the herbs can be brought on line .
http://www.shamansgarden.com/c-93-visionary-herbs.aspx .

yes , thats what he told me . he even teach me how to do it . because i found out something that he do not want others to know .even his own student he dont teach much .

Are u sure can just import these herbs here? Won't AVA check?

wah why he thrust you so much?:biggrin:

You're a sinkie right and he's a thai monk how do u even communicate properly?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ram have explain everything what is the meaning of connection with the herbs .

i dont know what it means by this : If this is the case wouldn't patrons of ppl that cook food all kenna gongtau?

We don't know the names of the hawkers we buy from but we eat their food and herbs etc

You mentioned yourself not to eat things given by strangers correct? Or that's what the parents teach children cos they might risk getting gongtau.

If what you meant is what ram explained then in actual fact those strangers gave drugs to the children and hence the entire "connection to the item" doesn't even make sense. He just gave the child drugs correct? Is that what you meant?

The 2nd part about the hawker food was following your logic on the "connection" of the item and the owner. Hawkers and food sellers all have a connection to their food. If you eat their food won't you kenna gongtau?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are u sure can just import these herbs here? Won't AVA check?

wah why he thrust you so much?:biggrin:

You're a sinkie right and he's a thai monk how do u even communicate properly?

100% sure you can order from the net ...using speed mail . AVA how to check if theres no complain ....every day thousands of airmail comes singapore ...:wink:

but be warn ...some of the herbs is very potent . its not because he trust me alot ...its because i can make him bobian and trust me .:wink:

hes a thai but can speak chinese ...maybe because many of his customers are from singapore and HK . by the way , i can speak some thais too .

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You mentioned yourself not to eat things given by strangers correct? Or that's what the parents teach children cos they might risk getting gongtau.

If what you meant is what ram explained then in actual fact those strangers gave drugs to the children and hence the entire "connection to the item" doesn't even make sense. He just gave the child drugs correct? Is that what you meant?

The 2nd part about the hawker food was following your logic on the "connection" of the item and the owner. Hawkers and food sellers all have a connection to their food. If you eat their food won't you kenna gongtau?

1 ) the herbs can make into powders by drying out in the sun for few days . before making into incense or put inside food ...different herbs for different purpose . some herbs you dont even need to eat or smell the burning incense (fume ) some herbs when connected with human skin will cause a chemical reaction ...making you dizzy or in a trance like . maybe this is what happens to those kids ...

2 ) why would the hawker wants to put herbs inside customer food ? what i mean is in order to use herbs as gongtau ...the victim must connected with the herbs phycially . you cant just give some hairs , photo or finger nails to the " gongtau master " for " black magic as what you saw on tv . black magic do not work this way ....

thats why gongtau master also sometimes also call the " medicine man " because they know how to find and how to mix their herbs ....

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
100% sure you can order from the net ...using speed mail . but be warn ...some of the herbs is very potent . its not because he trust me alot ...its because i can make him bobian and trust me .:wink: ..

Bro.. you very cunning fox... you give him smells some herbs to trust you... :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro.. you very cunning fox... you give him smells some herbs to trust you... :biggrin:

no lah bro ...i just caught him sleeping with one of the higher ranking police officer .......wife . :wink: you should see his kancheong face when kena caught by me ...:biggrin::rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have a feeling this Jah_rastafar_I will order some herbs from the net ...to make some money ....