• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat ATB Mistress Create Ruckus at Tiong Medical Conference

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

ATB went to medical conference create fuckus that a married high ranked Pharma company director has fucked her for 14 years Kenna cheated for her body! Claimed he got small-x number of mistresses!

Samsters turn on by her high pitched ATB voice should "You fucked me Free of Charge for 14 years!"

I have been prostituted for nothing for 14 years. The woman yelled slogans and made a scene at the venue just to expose the true face of the scumbag executive.
2023-11-27

share to
As a woman, at a national academic conference, she shouted out the words "I have been prostituted for nothing for 14 years" to expose the true face of a scumbag. How helpless it is!

On November 23, 2023, at the 25th National Academic Conference of the Diabetes Branch of the Chinese Medical Association held at the Wuhan International Conference Center, a woman wearing a red dress rushed into the academic conference holding a photo. After causing a commotion at the conference venue, he was forcibly removed from the venue by the staff.

According to the video recorded by the on-site participants, the academic conference was held normally, and there were even people speaking on the stage. The academic-related conference content was also displayed normally on the large LED screen. The woman in red suddenly walked to the middle of the venue and shouted someone's name loudly, "I've been whoring for nothing for 14 years, I've been whoring for nothing for 14 years." Then many staff members at the meeting also immediately He stopped the woman from continuing her behavior and dragged her away from the middle passage.

When being led into the passage, the woman in red broke away from the control of the staff and held up a stack of paper in her hand, which should be some written evidence to expose the scumbag. The woman was very emotional and had been accusing the white man. The pharmaceutical executive who had been her prostitute for 14 years.

The woman in red struggled three or four times as she was being taken away from the venue, hoping to stay a little longer to expose the man she said had been having sex with him for 14 years.

Although "I prostituted myself for nothing for 14 years" is just a few words, the content contained in it can be said to be not simple. You can think of these words as an accusation, or you can think of these words as an accusation. A kind of evidence.

A woman's youth or her youthful years are very limited. 14 years have consumed a woman's youthful years, and now what is left to her may be a field of chicken feathers. For a woman in 14 years, she has already married, given birth to children, and enjoyed the happiness brought by her family. But for the woman in red, these are all reflections in the mirror, and may only exist in lies.

The word "prostitution for free" is easier to understand. It can be seen that in 14 years, the woman gave her true feelings. As for the pharmaceutical company executives in her mouth, they may only pay her with false feelings and pretense, without any status or any financial support. I have to admire the cleverness of this pharmaceutical company executive. Just through his status as an executive and certain rights, he can wantonly play with women's emotions and bodies.

It was the 14 years of ruthless fraud and the possibility of facing the outcome of getting nothing that made the woman put aside all her dignity, bravely face the world's eyes, rush into the venue, make a big fuss and access to prove that the scumbag executive's true colors.

This incident has had a profound social impact. On the surface, it seems to be an emotional dispute between a man and a woman, but its essence is that some people in our society use their own power and status to play with other people's feelings. This is a This extremely unethical and selfish behavior also undermines social fairness and justice.

Of course, we also hope that the relevant departments can investigate some people who use their rights to play with their emotions. We should resolutely condemn and resist the behavior of these people. to ensure the fairness of this society. Of course, women must also protect themselves and cherish their feelings. Don't easily believe some illusory lies, thereby causing yourself unbearable pain!

白嫖我14年,女子高喊口号大闹会场,只为揭露高管渣男真面目​

2023-11-27 04:08:40 来源: 皮蛋瘦肉粥粥
ipLocation.f6d00eb.svg
广东 举报
分享至

作为一名女性在一场全国性的学术会议现场,喊出“白嫖我14年”的话语,来揭露渣男的真面目,这是何等的被逼无奈啊!

2023年11月23日,在武汉国际会议中心举办的中华医学会糖尿病学分会第25次全国学术会议上,冲进一名身穿红色连衣裙的女子,手举着一张照片在学术会议现场大闹,引起参会现场的一阵骚动后,被工作人员强行带离会场。

根据现场参会人员录制的视频显示,学术会议本是在正常的召开,台上甚至还有人在发言, LED大屏幕上也正常的显示着与学术相关的会议内容。该名红衣女子,突然走到会场的中间,嘴里大声地喊着某某的名字,“白嫖我14年,白嫖我14年”,随后会议现场的多名工作人员,也立马上前阻止该女子继续行为,并且连拖带拽地,将该女子从中间的通道带离。

在被带到通道中时,该红衣女子挣脱工作人员的操纵,高举着手上一叠纸张, 应该是揭露渣男的一些文字性证据,女子情绪是相当的激荡,一直在控诉着这位白嫖她14年的药企高管。
在被带离的会场走廊通道当中红衣女子挣扎了三四次,希望可以在会场多停留一点时间,用于揭露她口中白嫖他14年的那个男人。

“白嫖我14年”虽然是短短几个字,但是其中包含的内容可以说并不简单,你可以把这几个字看成是一种控诉,也可以把这几个字看成是一种实据。
一个女人的青春或者说花样年华是非常有限的,14年的时间消耗了女子的青春年华,现在留给她的可能是一地的鸡毛。14年对于一个女人来说,早已经嫁做人妇,生儿育女,享受家庭带来的幸福。但是对于红衣女子来说,这些都是镜中水月,可能只存在于谎言当中。

白嫖两个字,就更加好理解了。看得出来,14年的时间,女人付出的是自己的真感情。而她口中的药企高管,对她可能付出的只有虚情和假意,没有任何的名分,也没有任何经济上的支持。不得不佩服这名药企高管的手段之高明,只是通过自己高管的身份以及某些权利,就能够肆意玩弄女性的感情以及身体。
正是14年来,无情的欺诈,可能现在还要面对一无所获的结局,让女子放下了一切的尊严,勇敢地面对世俗的眼光冲进会场,大闹并且接入证明,渣男高管的真面目。

该事件带来了深远的社会影响,表面上看来是一则男女感情纠纷,但他的本质则是在我们社会上有些人,利用自己本身的权力和地位去玩弄别人的感情,这是一种极其不道德的自私的行为,也破坏了社会的公平公正性。

当然对于利用自身权利去玩弄感情的某些人,也希望有关部门可以去好好地查一查。对于这些人的行为,我们应该坚决的责备以及抵制。以保证这个社会的公平性。当然对于女性来说也要保护好自己,珍惜自己的感情。不要轻易的去相信某些虚无缥缈的谎言,从而给自己造成不可承受的伤痛!

Last edited:

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal

ATB went to medical conference create fuckus that a married high ranked Pharma company director has fucked her for 14 years Kenna cheated for her body! Claimed he got small-x number of mistresses!

Samsters turn on by her high pitched ATB voice should "You fucked me Free of Charge for 14 years!"

I have been prostituted for nothing for 14 years. The woman yelled slogans and made a scene at the venue just to expose the true face of the scumbag executive.
2023-11-27

share to
As a woman, at a national academic conference, she shouted out the words "I have been prostituted for nothing for 14 years" to expose the true face of a scumbag. How helpless it is!

On November 23, 2023, at the 25th National Academic Conference of the Diabetes Branch of the Chinese Medical Association held at the Wuhan International Conference Center, a woman wearing a red dress rushed into the academic conference holding a photo. After causing a commotion at the conference venue, he was forcibly removed from the venue by the staff.

According to the video recorded by the on-site participants, the academic conference was held normally, and there were even people speaking on the stage. The academic-related conference content was also displayed normally on the large LED screen. The woman in red suddenly walked to the middle of the venue and shouted someone's name loudly, "I've been whoring for nothing for 14 years, I've been whoring for nothing for 14 years." Then many staff members at the meeting also immediately He stopped the woman from continuing her behavior and dragged her away from the middle passage.

When being led into the passage, the woman in red broke away from the control of the staff and held up a stack of paper in her hand, which should be some written evidence to expose the scumbag. The woman was very emotional and had been accusing the white man. The pharmaceutical executive who had been her prostitute for 14 years.

The woman in red struggled three or four times as she was being taken away from the venue, hoping to stay a little longer to expose the man she said had been having sex with him for 14 years.

Although "I prostituted myself for nothing for 14 years" is just a few words, the content contained in it can be said to be not simple. You can think of these words as an accusation, or you can think of these words as an accusation. A kind of evidence.

A woman's youth or her youthful years are very limited. 14 years have consumed a woman's youthful years, and now what is left to her may be a field of chicken feathers. For a woman in 14 years, she has already married, given birth to children, and enjoyed the happiness brought by her family. But for the woman in red, these are all reflections in the mirror, and may only exist in lies.

The word "prostitution for free" is easier to understand. It can be seen that in 14 years, the woman gave her true feelings. As for the pharmaceutical company executives in her mouth, they may only pay her with false feelings and pretense, without any status or any financial support. I have to admire the cleverness of this pharmaceutical company executive. Just through his status as an executive and certain rights, he can wantonly play with women's emotions and bodies.

It was the 14 years of ruthless fraud and the possibility of facing the outcome of getting nothing that made the woman put aside all her dignity, bravely face the world's eyes, rush into the venue, make a big fuss and access to prove that the scumbag executive's true colors.

This incident has had a profound social impact. On the surface, it seems to be an emotional dispute between a man and a woman, but its essence is that some people in our society use their own power and status to play with other people's feelings. This is a This extremely unethical and selfish behavior also undermines social fairness and justice.

Of course, we also hope that the relevant departments can investigate some people who use their rights to play with their emotions. We should resolutely condemn and resist the behavior of these people. to ensure the fairness of this society. Of course, women must also protect themselves and cherish their feelings. Don't easily believe some illusory lies, thereby causing yourself unbearable pain!

白嫖我14年,女子高喊口号大闹会场,只为揭露高管渣男真面目​

2023-11-27 04:08:40 来源: 皮蛋瘦肉粥粥
ipLocation.f6d00eb.svg
广东 举报
分享至

作为一名女性在一场全国性的学术会议现场,喊出“白嫖我14年”的话语,来揭露渣男的真面目,这是何等的被逼无奈啊!

2023年11月23日,在武汉国际会议中心举办的中华医学会糖尿病学分会第25次全国学术会议上,冲进一名身穿红色连衣裙的女子,手举着一张照片在学术会议现场大闹,引起参会现场的一阵骚动后,被工作人员强行带离会场。

根据现场参会人员录制的视频显示,学术会议本是在正常的召开,台上甚至还有人在发言, LED大屏幕上也正常的显示着与学术相关的会议内容。该名红衣女子,突然走到会场的中间,嘴里大声地喊着某某的名字,“白嫖我14年,白嫖我14年”,随后会议现场的多名工作人员,也立马上前阻止该女子继续行为,并且连拖带拽地,将该女子从中间的通道带离。

在被带到通道中时,该红衣女子挣脱工作人员的操纵,高举着手上一叠纸张, 应该是揭露渣男的一些文字性证据,女子情绪是相当的激荡,一直在控诉着这位白嫖她14年的药企高管。
在被带离的会场走廊通道当中红衣女子挣扎了三四次,希望可以在会场多停留一点时间,用于揭露她口中白嫖他14年的那个男人。

“白嫖我14年”虽然是短短几个字,但是其中包含的内容可以说并不简单,你可以把这几个字看成是一种控诉,也可以把这几个字看成是一种实据。
一个女人的青春或者说花样年华是非常有限的,14年的时间消耗了女子的青春年华,现在留给她的可能是一地的鸡毛。14年对于一个女人来说,早已经嫁做人妇,生儿育女,享受家庭带来的幸福。但是对于红衣女子来说,这些都是镜中水月,可能只存在于谎言当中。

白嫖两个字,就更加好理解了。看得出来,14年的时间,女人付出的是自己的真感情。而她口中的药企高管,对她可能付出的只有虚情和假意,没有任何的名分,也没有任何经济上的支持。不得不佩服这名药企高管的手段之高明,只是通过自己高管的身份以及某些权利,就能够肆意玩弄女性的感情以及身体。
正是14年来,无情的欺诈,可能现在还要面对一无所获的结局,让女子放下了一切的尊严,勇敢地面对世俗的眼光冲进会场,大闹并且接入证明,渣男高管的真面目。

该事件带来了深远的社会影响,表面上看来是一则男女感情纠纷,但他的本质则是在我们社会上有些人,利用自己本身的权力和地位去玩弄别人的感情,这是一种极其不道德的自私的行为,也破坏了社会的公平公正性。

当然对于利用自身权利去玩弄感情的某些人,也希望有关部门可以去好好地查一查。对于这些人的行为,我们应该坚决的责备以及抵制。以保证这个社会的公平性。当然对于女性来说也要保护好自己,珍惜自己的感情。不要轻易的去相信某些虚无缥缈的谎言,从而给自己造成不可承受的伤痛!

LAN JIAO lah… must be seeking or asking for something and the man don’t want to give it to her or the man sick of fucking her (for 14 years) and went for some younger fuckable chick…

Is not a mistake or some accident situation after fucking a married man for 14 years…. Fucking act innocent….

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, Tiong scammer vs Tiong prostitute. The unstoppable force meets the immovable object. :biggrin:

Clash of the titans between the two most famous exports out of China. :roflmao: