• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

thread to debunk supernatural ...

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
blind do dream too . unless they dont have a brain ...:wink: our brain play an important roles when comes to dreaming . all of your senses are contacted to the brain .

So when the blind dream, what do they see? Remember, they have no images in their brain.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So when the blind dream, what do they see? Remember, they have no images in their brain.

but some blind people do have dreams. However, those blind since birth or very early childhood have no visual imagery in their dreams. Instead, they experience a very high percentage of taste, smell, and touch sensations in their dreams.

The breakdown is as follows:

There are no visual images in the dreams of those born without any ability to experience visual imagery in waking life.

Individuals who become blind before the age of five seldom experience visual imagery in their dreams.

Those who become sightless between the ages of five and seven may or may not retain some visual imagery.

Most people who lost their vision after age seven continue to experience at least some visual imagery, although its frequency and clarity often fade with time. :smile:

Visual stimulus is necessary for the wiring of the brain centers that process and interpret vision. The way the brain works is to develop, early in life, a huge number of neural synapses (connection points between neurons that are used in cell-to-cell signalling). As you grow and learn, these synapses are pared away to make the brain function efficiently, and that's the central basis of long-term learning. However, if the brain or any part of it fails to get infromation from hard-wired inputs, then that part of the brain will atrophy (at best, fringe areas of a cortical region might be adopted by adjacent cortical regions for different processes). But the take-away message here is that the brain needs visual stimulus in order to devolp the cortical regions that process vision. In the use-it-or-lose-it sense, the brain will not waste energy building and maintaining processes that aren't used. The optical cortex would never know how to function as an optical cortex in a person born blind.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice clip about that kana sai baba...
last time i thought what so miracle about him...
cos i have one fren who so silly go and worship his arse... :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

bro..until now thousands of ppl still believe in him ...:biggrin: theres no cure in stupidness ..:biggrin::wink:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oiii....don't say pple stupig lah.....
belief is a free choice...
just like i believe and worship my gugu....

oii kotek... you better dun fall into the stupid category hor...
you better believe your own kotek and worship it... like this..

penis_festival.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ki master ...lol

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tib2Urowsdc" frameborder="0"></iframe>

now the same ki master kena whack by MMA ..lol

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/h4NYXlYj28s" frameborder="0"></iframe>

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

penis_festival.jpg

hahaha...where is this place..u mean after worship there, my kukubird will hit 12o'clock when marikita.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...where is this place..u mean after worship there, my kukubird will hit 12o'clock when marikita.

you have your own , why you bother where is this place ?
worship your own kotek, your kotek will become longer 1mm everyday. :biggrin:
your gugu will loves it ... :eek:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I worship this, my penis will grow 1 cm everyday?

Is there any ritual for this statue?

ppl pray to this cock is not to make their dick grow long ....it is for ppl who are infertility , hoping to born baby ...anyway this belief only exist in prefecture japan . most ppl staying or growing up in tokyo dont even know that culture .

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I worship this, my penis will grow 1 cm everyday?

Is there any ritual for this statue?

heard from brother drifter. in jippon have...
those people cannot conceive baby... go pray this kind of penis... :confused:

1 cm ??? haha... i wrote 1 mm.. just make up some stories for that kotek... :biggrin:

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
His place of worship is at Moulmein road just bside the "loong hwa" temple, hve seen throngs of worshippers few years ago when he came! Looks like a rock star, I shld just give him a guitar instead! Hahaha..

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His place of worship is at Moulmein road just bside the "loong hwa" temple, hve seen throngs of worshippers few years ago when he came! Looks like a rock star, I shld just give him a guitar instead! Hahaha..

Must be a lot stoopiak sinkies kena conned ... :eek:

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal

penis_festival.jpg
The thai version is called "Prakit", small n powerful mumbo jumbo as wat believers said! Just rub the amulet n point to the girl u like n "booommmzzz"...girl will come to u with a smile! Hahaha..heard it from my thai frens!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The thai version is called "Prakit", small n powerful mumbo jumbo as wat believers said! Just rub the amulet n point to the girl u like n "booommmzzz"...girl will come to u with a smile! Hahaha..heard it from my thai frens!

I heard from one of my fren too... That was in indo...
a kind of thing also, u see the girl.. u rub rub... her clit will become itchy and wet... :biggrin: some black magic stuffs i guess...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

stupid thai ppl also believed their prakit is to ward off evil sprits ... :biggrin::rolleyes:

no religion in the world is original ...they grow from each other ...

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be a lot stoopiak sinkies kena conned ... :eek:
To be frank, most of them are just helpless(might be very sick, business problems, family problems etc)! MPs can't help them so hve to look for alternatives! By e way, am half stoopid to take a "look-see" as invited by my indian frens! Wow, the alms (in money form) they gave also very obscene! Hahaha..