• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thread has become a Load of Ginfreely Rubbish. Please delete or move to Rubbish heap. Thank You.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Die die Police must investigate LHY and wife until find new evidences ? Fishing for new evidences. The police investigation will not stop until they can find new evidences against LHY and wife.:x3:
should be"..until they can fix new evidence...."
but knn... family dispute...y must tax payers resources be used to resolve their shit biz. :geek:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
01.jpg
:roflmao:....if 1 mth cannot settle .. how ???

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something bury underneath the house?

Maybe used condoms thrown by Loong, ashamed to dig out expose his guilt....

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sibei xia suay and 搞笑。 but maybe this is a conspiracy for them to officially zao lo and get ready the landing pad for jinx and assloon next time. Never underestimate these people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
should be"..until they can fix new evidence...."
but knn... family dispute...y must tax payers resources be used to resolve their shit biz. :geek:
Look who’s talking? You WERE a proud mahathir supporter and that means you support people using taxpayer money to fix others carrying out Gestapo smearing campaign on anwar, and you yourself are also a proud fixer spinning evil filthy lies to fix me a virgin as slut whore mistress. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look who’s talking? You WERE a proud mahathir supporter and that means you support people using taxpayer money to fix others carrying out Gestapo smearing campaign on anwar, and you yourself are also a proud fixer spinning evil filthy lies to fix me a virgin as slut whore mistress. Pui!
And that’s the truth of this forum. Full of self entitled hypocrites criminal bullies kpkb pap bully them but ownself proud fixer proud criminal bullies persecuting a virgin as slut whore mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak why so quiet no reply @rotiprata ? Because you are busted a fake ? I still recall how strong supporter of mahathir you were, protecting your dearest mahathir in 2018 viciously attacking me a liar but turned out I was right about mahathir afterall. Now don’t want to admit you supported mahathir fixing anwar by using taxpayers money ? Hahahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no reply @rotiprata? Because you are busted a proud fixer yourself smearing a virgin oar cb? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no reply @rotiprata? Because you are busted a proud fixer yourself smearing a virgin oar cb? Pui!
Seriously why you @rotiprata mark Andrew yeo think you are entitled to persecute me a virgin as slut chicken no end? Don’t say I am a virgin, what makes you think that you are entitled to fix a woman as slut chicken? You pity lee Hsien Yang being made a fugitive ? What about me? I get chased out of my own home again and again to escape knocks harassing me due to people like you persecuting me online and offline. You don’t know or you pretend not to know you and @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek etc are causing me distress?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t say I am a virgin, what makes you think that you are entitled to fix a woman as slut chicken?
Let me answer for you @rotiprata mark Andrew yeo. Because you think you have the power to do so hiding in cb hole persecuting Gansiokbin a virgin as slut chicken. You are a hypocrite abusing your power to persecute me and then act righteous condemning others doing persecution. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me answer for you @rotiprata mark Andrew yeo. Because you think you have the power to do so hiding in cb hole persecuting Gansiokbin a virgin as slut chicken. You are a hypocrite abusing your power to persecute me and then act righteous condemning others doing persecution. Pui!
@rotiprata mark Andrew yeo why so shameless big bully kena busted a fake righteous man still abusing me a virgin as fake slut? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tis thread is on LHY vs LHL... got nothing to do with MAY... if ur cb is itchy, go back to ur F/B.. fake virgin :geek:
Don’t pretend don’t know you have been busted a fake condemning fixing while you MAY are a fixer yourself. I will up this thread everyday to expose your disgusting hypocrisy as long as you continue to hide in cb hole fixing a woman as fake virgin when you are the fake persecuting me a virgin as a fake. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png