• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This toddler thinks that is his grandfather road - Guess FT or not

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was dark but I could see the woman had a long poodle tail of coconut oil laced hair. Must have been Chinese! Why no audio again? Siao Pao Pao! Bu yao pow!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think most of us here with the exception of FT Ah Neh lover Yingge would agree that Ah Neh kids are the most ill behaved kids in our present day society..

Just look at these little Monkeys behaving themselves when in Malls, playgrounds, public transports.. They are like a mirror of their equally fucktard parents..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Parents of other races take care of their toddlers and they won't be running in front of a car. A car mind you that small POS would be minced meat if the car ran over it and wouldn't be a bad thing except that the driver would get in trouble.

PS i don't know why there are these types of ppl getting so damn defensive and instead of scolding the trouble makers scold the ones that lecture the trouble makers. You don't see this happening when one creating trouble happens to be chinese.

Parents of every races take care of their toddles, it all depend on the education or mindfulness of the parents. There are toddles killed or nearly kill in every country or races due to parents negligent...

Are you telling me these toddles running in front of the cars only happen to Indians??? The Indians mother hold certain responsible to let loss the toddle. What I am saying is that why the peoples here like very unhappy that the toddle was no kill...

Hope I answer your question...

toddles? Toddles!? :biggrin: When you cannot even spell the word correctly well let's just say what you write is probably all BS. Btw it's not called taking care it's called disciplining their "toddles" you don't have to make up shit that kelings discipline their "toddles" next cos nobody else in here would believe you. Anyway i suppose what you meant by parents of every race taking care in this context you mean disciplining their "toddles" including keling ones well let me tell you i once saw a pink flying elephant zomming pass my house. Couldn't take a good picture of it cos it flew by so fast.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are reincarnated as monkeys found in the jungles of Asia and Zoos around the world..

zwCVp0S.gif

1kBH8ow.gif

I think most of us here with the exception of FT Ah Neh lover Yingge would agree that Ah Neh kids are the most ill behaved kids in our present day society..

Just look at these little Monkeys behaving themselves when in Malls, playgrounds, public transports.. They are like a mirror of their equally fucktard parents..

Shit skins are just behaving like their natural selves. it's very similar to a fly that has to land on shit or say a hyena to eat rotting meat from a carcass.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the video shows that it's already on this side of the road, the little buzzturd was lucky to be able to cross 3 lane on the other side and road divider before some truck roll the bugger down

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kid should be run over by another FT.
Parents should be charged. FT driver also charge and throw in jail.
Win win situation for sinkies.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
If anything on the road I will stop in time. No biggie. Even if a baby head bounce to me I won't touch it.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
You blardy bengs are dumd as stones.

Its clear the kid wandered off while the mother was not paying attention.....he seems disoriented and clearly escaped death. Hope hes ok.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once years ago also stopped my car to avoid hitting a toddler running out onto the road from a Mat coffeeshop. His mother quickly ran out on road to grab her son or whatever.........but I never get free teh tarik from her leh. She is wife of owner of coffeeshop.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
99.9% confirm Ah Neh from India.
See from the clothes is saree type and with long hair spin like normal India style.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what kind of parent is that? disgusting. teach your brad!

That's your typical Ah Neh foreign talent parent. Better get used to it.

Even within a condo or gated community, they are the ones who run havoc on the playground, swimming pool and BBQ pits. Oh yes, it''s true... it's damn true.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You blardy bengs are dumd as stones.

Its clear the kid wandered off while the mother was not paying attention.....he seems disoriented and clearly escaped death. Hope hes ok.

Not sure why you're calling us bengs, troll. Truth to be told, if you stick me in a group of Ah Bengs I will probably stick out like a sore thumb.

A shame that kid's not crushed under a wheel. :cool:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would rather be a troll than a laksa munching cunt who incites, stokes and applauds racial hatred like you do.

You display a somewhat large trove of internet and book knowledge like most singos but are quite bereft of any intelligence.

I can almost picture you going through life seething at the injustices meted out to you....being passed over for raises by foreigners. Why dont you fuck off to what you do best. And i'll do the same.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
in Tiongland. PRC would have flatten this kid down easily. Ah Tiong are the best.

FT child? guess the race?:biggrin:

A toddler narrowly avoided being hit by two vehicles after dashing across a road last Friday night.
That was the scene captured in a clip uploaded on streetdirectory.com’s Facebook page on Tuesday.
The one-minute video has since gone viral, garnering more than 5,000 shares as of Wednesday morning.
The incident occurred at 8:51pm on 2 May, according to the video’s time stamp, and is believed by many viewers to have happened at Bedok North Road within a school zone.
In the video, the driver who recorded the incident shouts when he sees the young boy dash across the road. He slams the brakes then honks repeatedly.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the kid was plain clueless but able to feel when the danger stopped and then continued on his merry way, then this is a smart kid. harmless act by the kid but accidents causes people :rolleyes:

basic instinct does not make the smart kids, the fact he is running along the road is becos it is well paved, there r no undulating ground N gravels and it makes perhaps space to run about with less risk of falling. it's cognitive behavior.