• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This toddler thinks that is his grandfather road - Guess FT or not

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confirm it was a little Pariah bastard from India.. Have seen this brats running wild like bastard monkeys on pavements while their parents were busy chit chatting with their friends.. Mowing down this little Keling bastard would not be a bad thing after all..

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls try to be compassionate. kids r plain clueless. especially in unfamilar environment, they r a vulnerable group unable to differentiate between danger or death. he was running from danger in his best means possible not necessary a 100 or 200m dash. when he felt the car slowed down he felt the danger stopped and he stalled, basic instinct. nothing more.

it's a harmless act. 年少无知。

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confirm it was a little Pariah bastard from India.. Have seen this brats running wild like bastard monkeys on pavements while their parents were busy chit chatting with their friends.. Mowing down this little Keling bastard would not be a bad thing after all..

It shows that you do not have experience with toddlers... Toddlers age 2 to 3 will just run whenever they were let loss... Be it Chinese, ang mo or indians, you can see many this kind of videos all over the world. The parents need to be very careful...

What can a toddles 2 to 3 years old know anything?? Scolding a toddle age 2 to 3 years bastard... How well can you be???:oIo:

fookingyoux

Alfrescian
Loyal
then we hoot the parents for failing in their duty lor.

pls try to be compassionate. kids r plain clueless. especially in unfamilar environment, they r a vulnerable group unable to differentiate between danger or death. he was running from danger in his best means possible not necessary a 100 or 200m dash. when he felt the car slowed down he felt the danger stopped and he stalled, basic instinct. nothing more.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It shows that you do not have experience with toddlers... Toddlers age 2 to 3 will just run whenever they were let loss... Be it Chinese, ang mo or indians, you can see many this kind of videos all over the world. The parents need to be very careful...

What can a toddles 2 to 3 years old know anything?? Scolding a toddle age 2 to 3 years bastard... How well can you be???:oIo:

:rolleyes: Parents of other races take care of their toddlers and they won't be running in front of a car. A car mind you that small POS would be minced meat if the car ran over it and wouldn't be a bad thing except that the driver would get in trouble.

PS i don't know why there are these types of ppl getting so damn defensive and instead of scolding the trouble makers scold the ones that lecture the trouble makers. You don't see this happening when one creating trouble happens to be chinese.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if the kid was plain clueless but able to feel when the danger stopped and then continued on his merry way, then this is a smart kid. harmless act by the kid but accidents causes people :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One less job stealer, potential molester/rapist and NS dodger. So many birds killed with one stone.

Quick, send the little ones to meet Lord Krishna. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I didn't know running into the way of an oncoming car = running away from danger.

I also noticed the difference if this scenerio was played out like this.

Local parent especially if they are chinese: Wah so scary but i know it's my fault for not taking care of my kid. Sorry driver come kid don't be naughty ah! Smack you so you won't run like this ever. *kid cries but obeys parent*.

Shit skinned parent: Fucking bastard driver. It's your fault not my fault even though the kid ran into the way of your car it's not my fault for not teaching my brat to behave. Fucking driver! *allows kid to continue running wherever the fuck it likes and it runs unto another road*

This is the worst of all. Observers that observe both situations. When seeing the sinkie parent especially if parent is chinese: Blasted parents lucky driver is quick stupid parents yup everyone is correct to flame the parents and that brat of a kid.

When observer sees the same situation but the parent is a shit skin: Fucking driver it's his fault! Hey other observers cannot flame the parents or the child ! must blame the driver it's just a kid!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If thats the case, then their Ah Neh fucktard parents should be more careful and observant and instill more discipline on their little bastard monkeys.. You must be staying in a shit hole all this while not to realise how unruly and wild these little monkeys from India behave when in malls with their equally fucktard parents..

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:rolleyes: Parents of other races take care of their toddlers and they won't be running in front of a car. A car mind you that small POS would be minced meat if the car ran over it and wouldn't be a bad thing except that the driver would get in trouble.

PS i don't know why there are these types of ppl getting so damn defensive and instead of scolding the trouble makers scold the ones that lecture the trouble makers. You don't see this happening when one creating trouble happens to be chinese.

It happen everywhere, nothing to do with country or race...

http://www.kltv.com/story/20651727/toddler-killed-by-chapel-hill-isd-school-bus

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/web...ddler-run-over-and-killed-in-southwest-denver

http://www.abrahamwatkins.com/blog/2013/01/school-bus-runs-over-toddler.shtml

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Answer my questions instead of avoiding them.

He won't answer them... he's a dumbfuck ex-cop and pro-establishment shill speaking up for the beloved FT pets.

Simi lanjiao 'do not have experience with toddlers'. Open your eyes and see, the same Ah Neh kids behaving like shit in libraries, in malls...everywhere.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He won't answer them... he's a dumbfuck ex-cop and pro-establishment shill speaking up for the beloved FT pets.

Simi lanjiao 'do not have experience with toddlers'. Open your eyes and see, the same Ah Neh kids behaving like shit in libraries, in malls...everywhere.

It's fucking ridiculous that shit skins allow their shitlets to behave like this without teaching them and no one says anything but when the kid happens to be chinese it changes not that it happens often cos chinese definitely lecture their kids and teach them to behave.

I also noticed that shit skins will probably lecture kids of other races especially chinese but their own shitlets or shitlets of other shit skins they won't do it.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One less job stealer, potential molester/rapist and NS dodger. So many birds killed with one stone.

Quick, send the little ones to meet Lord Krishna. :biggrin:

Their Monkey God Hanuman would be pleased to accept these dead little Ah Neh monkeys too..

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the driver knew it was an ah neh, he would have stepped on the accelerator instead of the brake

If you notice, whenever ah nehs bring children out, they don't really keep an eye on their kids and let them run everywhere. I can say with certainty if the toddler got run down by the car , the ah neh will start to blame the driver except herself.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that was Hitler, do u think it is a good or bad thing the driver stopped?

That is why I cannot agree with the people. When normal situation when human being saw this video, we will be shock and happy that the toddle is safe and the mother need to be very careful in future. But some people here are talking about race and whether it is FT. The basic human behaviors all gone just because of the hate on PAP???:mad:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their Monkey God Hanuman would be pleased to accept these dead little Ah Neh monkeys too..

Not that i know anything about shit skin religions but i thought when they die they go to some type of underworld or hell before being reincarnated? :biggrin:

If you notice, when every ah nehs bring children out, they don't really keep an eye on their kids and let them run everywhere. I can say with certainty if the toddler got run down by the driver, the ah neh will start to blame the driver except themselves.

That is correct. It's as natural to them as a cow mooing or a cat meowing to behave like that. When you see a keling shitskin doing the opposite and actually teaching their kid well you can expect to see a barking cat.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not that i know anything about shit skin religions but i thought when they die they go to some type of underworld or hell before being reincarnated? :biggrin:

They are reincarnated as monkeys found in the jungles of Asia and Zoos around the world..

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Answer my questions instead of avoiding them.

Parents of other races take care of their toddlers and they won't be running in front of a car. A car mind you that small POS would be minced meat if the car ran over it and wouldn't be a bad thing except that the driver would get in trouble.

Parents of every races take care of their toddles, it all depend on the education or mindfulness of the parents. There are toddles killed or nearly kill in every country or races due to parents negligent...

Are you telling me these toddles running in front of the cars only happen to Indians??? The Indians mother hold certain responsible to let loss the toddle. What I am saying is that why the peoples here like very unhappy that the toddle was no kill...

Hope I answer your question...

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Say whatever you like... Ask you out to have kopi in Singapore not fight... Where is your balls??? Smaller than ah neh I am sure...:biggrin: